Spyborgs

• Zaloguj się by odpowiedzieć
32 odpowiedzi na ten temat

#1 gruby Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 11:49

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
Wow. Capcom zaprezentował swoją nową grę na Wii. Spodziewałem sie trochę czego innego, a dostaniemy chyba kopię pierwszego Jaka. :/ Przynajmniej z wyglądu. Są jakieś minigierki, są jakieś fotki. Wygląda to póki co brzydko. http://www.joystiq.c...rgs-wii/837453/

Dziwne o tyle, że grę robią jacys weterani i byli pracownicy Insomniac! Niebawem ukażą się wrażenia z gry, może to trochę naświetli temat. Chciałem wstawić fotki, ale to forum ssie i nie daje zauploadować shotów. Może są za brzydkie :)
EDIT udało mi się wkleić fotki w lepszej jakości niż na joystiqu.Szału nie ma, ale wyglądają ciutkę lepiej. Pierwszy kojarzy mi się z BG&E.
Dodany obrazek
Dodany obrazek
Dodany obrazek

EDIT2:

trailer: http://www.gametrail...ayer/34726.html

#2 Malutki Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 13:26

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Szczerze powiedziawszy , jestem zawiedziony .Spodziewałem się czegoś lepszego ,a to wygląda mi na tanią produkcję .Obejrzałem galerię i bardzo zniechęciły mnie screeny 3 i 4 , design tych „statków’’ woła o pomstę do nieba .Jestem na nie :/.

#3 lukaszSA Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 15:15

lukaszSA

Overall expert

• Forumowicze
  • 28 953 Postów:
O fuj... Szykuje się jedna z brzydszych gier na Wii

#4 Kurzy Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 15:17

Kurzy

DANGA!

• Forumowicze
  • 15 970 Postów:
Chyba żart...szykuję się kolejna gra ze słabą grafiką nawet jak na WII.

#5 gruby Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 15:21

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
O grafikę bym się nie martwił aż tak. Jeszcze rok pracy przed nimi. Natomiast wygląda to po prostu sztampowo i tyle.

#6 Kurzy Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 15:34

Kurzy

DANGA!

• Forumowicze
  • 15 970 Postów:
Lol ale gruby to chyba wchodzi w grafikę nie? Takie GTA 3 jest zacofane techniczne i Vice City ale potrafi zachwycić wykonaniem i przedstawionym światem więc grafika i tak dla mnei jest świetna. Tu jest i "sztampowo" i technicznie słabo.

#7 Malutki Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 15:43

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Trochę nowych informacji i trailer z gry.

SAN MATEO, Calif. — June 3, 2008 — Capcom® Entertainment, a leading worldwide developer and publisher of video games, today announced Spyborgs™, a new action game coming exclusively to the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo. In Spyborgs, players take on the role of a diverse team of five bionic superspies in a fight to save the world from a group of dastardly villains. Wii gamers will be set to save the world when the game launches in 2009.

The first title developed by Bionic Games™, a newly-formed development team comprised of former Insomniac Games and High Impact developers known for their work on hugely popular franchises Ratchet and Clank™ and Resistance: Fall of Man™, Spyborgs is a unique action-adventure game set in a stylish world that resembles a Saturday morning cartoon. Engaging players in team-based challenges designed to utilize 2-player co-op play, Spyborgs takes the theme of “team” to a whole new level of fun. In Single-player mode the “team” theme continues as players jump from one member of the superspies’ team to the next, rapidly tackling different challenges designed around each character’s unique abilities. Fast, addictive gameplay, unique controls offered by the Wii Remote™, and a storyline that refuses to take itself too seriously, Spyborgs will provide players with a dynamic and fresh gaming experience like no other.

“Our goal is to maximize the potential of the innovative Wii Remote while delivering a new paradigm in cooperative game play,” said Michael Haller, president, Bionic Games, “We also wanted to bring a lot of humor to the game which we feel we have accomplished. This game will make you laugh — for all the right reasons.”
Players jump between the identities of a team of five bionic superspies to combat a rogue squad of wacky, dysfunctional super villains. Each character has unique powers to match their super-spy skills, such as heavy firepower, martial arts, bladed weaponry, acrobatic skateboarding skills or pure robotic destruction. This cast of characters may make a misfit group individually, but by utilizing them as a team, the Spyborgs will have the power to save the world – if they don’t blow themselves up first! Spyborgs’ tongue-in-cheek action and compelling interactive cartoon theme keeps players engaged from the first episode to the last with one of the most fun and entertaining games to be developed for the Wii system.
ABOUT BIONIC GAMES
Bionic Games, Inc. is an independent game development studio located in Hollywood, California. Bionic Games was formed specifically to bring the best talent together in order to create SPYBORGS for Capcom as the ultimate action/adventure experience on the Nintendo Wii. The studio pedigree includes leading artists, programmers and designers responsible for such mega-hit games such as RATCHET & CLANK, SPYRO, CALL OF DUTY, TONY HAWK, SHREK, LEGENDARY, SIMS, RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN and MEDAL OF HONOR

http://www.gametrail...ayer/34726.html
Na filmiku nawet ładnie wygląda , ale wolę poczekać aż zostanie pokazany gameplay .

#8 lukaszSA Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 15:49

lukaszSA

Overall expert

• Forumowicze
  • 28 953 Postów:
Po CAPCOMie spodziewałem się zupełnie czegoś innego.

#9 Kaxi Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 18:59

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Sccreeny brzydkie, trailer ciut ładniejszy, ale póki nie będzie obszernego filmiku z gameplayu, to nie jestem zainteresowany. Lepsza w każdy razie gra tpp niż kolejne klocki/mini-gierki.

Jakiś Stefan z Capcomu:

Dark Void and Spyborgs are the two biggest titles our office is working on. To say that either of them isn’t an incredibly high priority for the company, with major resources against them would be a pretty big misunderstanding of the reality. The team working on Spyborgs is an all-star team of some of the best character action game developers in the world, backed by us. Have faith. This is a game that is incredibly thoughtful in its design, incredibly varied in its mechanics and will be incredibly fun to play (both alone or with a buddy/son or daugther/father or mother) when its done. The initial reaction here (Capcom boards) I swear is the EXACT reaction so many of you posters had when we first revealed Zach & Wiki. Somehow, Z&W is now a posterchild title for the Wii in your eyes. Mark my words… you will feel exactly the same way about the level of quality in Spyborgs when it is done. …Again, this is a big, epic game. A far cry from typical Wii shovelware. You’ve heard my rants on that before… I won’t go through it again.

The irony is, we met High Impact (and by extension their subsidiary Bionic Games) at a mutual license pitch that neither we nor they were really interested in. As we met them though, I learned a bit more about who they were, what they’d done and we went back to their office to chat more about “other things”. Once there, as we talked about other business opportunities, on the walls of their conference room was some early concept work for what was to become Spyborgs. While they weren’t really pitching it, I asked what it was.

So while those other business opportunities were interesting, we really wanted them to take their amazing creative energies and work on something they were passionate about… not on things that would pay the bills. So we suggested they pursue their concept a bit more with us (even though it wasn’t really developed fully into a pitch at that time), they did, we liked what we saw and the direction they were taking. From the outset the concept was dreamed up for the Wii and we signed it before pretty much anyone else could swoop in and do so and we’ve been there from nearly day one.

(in reference to a release date) 2009 is all we’re saying. I will say it’s not in this fiscal year.

No skoro tak mówi... to dam im szansę dowieść swego.

#10 Malutki Napisany 03 czerwca 2008 - 21:37

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Christian Svensson , wiceprezydent planowania strategicznego Capcom , odwiedził oficjalne forum wyżej wymienionej korporacji i postarał się odpowiedzieć na pytania nurtujące graczy które dotyczyły nowego projektu dedykowanemu dla Wii.

Dark Void and Spyborgs are the two biggest titles our office is working on. To say that either of them isn’t an incredibly high priority for the company, with major resources against them would be a pretty big misunderstanding of the reality. The team working on Spyborgs is an all-star team of some of the best character action game developers in the world, backed by us. Have faith. This is a game that is incredibly thoughtful in its design, incredibly varied in its mechanics and will be incredibly fun to play (both alone or with a buddy/son or daugther/father or mother) when its done. The initial reaction here (Capcom boards) I swear is the EXACT reaction so many of you posters had when we first revealed Zach & Wiki. Somehow, Z&W is now a posterchild title for the Wii in your eyes. Mark my words… you will feel exactly the same way about the level of quality in Spyborgs when it is done. …Again, this is a big, epic game. A far cry from typical Wii shovelware. You’ve heard my rants on that before… I won’t go through it again.

The irony is, we met High Impact (and by extension their subsidiary Bionic Games) at a mutual license pitch that neither we nor they were really interested in. As we met them though, I learned a bit more about who they were, what they’d done and we went back to their office to chat more about “other things”. Once there, as we talked about other business opportunities, on the walls of their conference room was some early concept work for what was to become Spyborgs. While they weren’t really pitching it, I asked what it was.

So while those other business opportunities were interesting, we really wanted them to take their amazing creative energies and work on something they were passionate about… not on things that would pay the bills. So we suggested they pursue their concept a bit more with us (even though it wasn’t really developed fully into a pitch at that time), they did, we liked what we saw and the direction they were taking. From the outset the concept was dreamed up for the Wii and we signed it before pretty much anyone else could swoop in and do so and we’ve been there from nearly day one.

(in reference to a release date) 2009 is all we’re saying. I will say it’s not in this fiscal year.

http://www.capcom.co...ead.php?t=29540
Z tego co zrozumiałem , Spyborgs prawdopodobnie będzie podobne do Ratcheta
Edit:
Heh, Kaxi mnie ubiegł :P .

#11 gruby Napisany 04 czerwca 2008 - 08:39

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
Hmm. Zobaczymy. Ja jestem ostrożny, bo o ile Z&W od razu samym designem mi się spodobali, tak tu jest po prostu przeciwnie. A jak wiadomo pierwsze wrażenie zostaje na długo.

#12 Malutki Napisany 03 lipca 2008 - 09:50

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Spyborgs will max out the Wii, no E3 showing

This question was asked on the Capcom-Unity forums…
I was wondering if perhaps Capcom was planning on a game to make full use of Wii’s power. The Wii has had terrible 3rd party support and often don’t put effort in maximizing the graphics, physics and dynamics possible on Wii. Some interviews as well as looks at some games in development for it look to push it in ways nobody could imagine (factor 5’s project for example)

Of course, Capcom-Unity super-poster/employee Christian Svensson dropped this tiny response…

Spyborgs will be that product. Wait and see.

Mr. Svensson also went on to discuss the lack of Spyborgs at E3…

Captivate was the announcement with very little detail shared… it’ll lie low for a bit until we’re ready for a bigger reveal (similar to what we did with the Dark Void announcement last October with the bigger reveal at Captivate), so no E3 showing.
Dodany obrazek

Nie zobaczymy tej gry na targach E3 , ale najzabawniejsze jest to , że Spyborgs ma wykorzystywać maksymalny potencjał drzemiący w konsoli .

#13 Malutki Napisany 05 sierpnia 2008 - 20:28

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Kilka pytań do Christiana:

Also Spyborgs is supposed to have 2 player co-op. Will there be online co-op or only local?

Sven : Local only... have to save some features for the sequel :)

In the Spyborgs forum Sven stated that Spyborgs will utilize all of the Wii's graphical power, but after I watched the first video, it looks like it could easily be done on the PS2. I'm wondering when we can see new videos or screens of this game in action. I also like that you're giving us I Wii exclusive, but does it have to have potty humor?

Sven : You won't see new assets for several more months. We're refining it considerably (pretty much as significant an overhaul as Dark Void underwent from its first announcement to its first big reveal). I have seen a new build recently though... it's coming along nicely. That's all I'll say about that for now.

Are you guys planning on releasing Zack and Wiki 2 with motion+? I'm sure that if you would've advertised the game (I did not see one commercial for Zack and Wiki) it would have sold a lot more.

Sven : What's Zack and Wiki 2? And guys, TV is not the solution to everything. TV is an amplifier, not a multiplier.

I'm also wondering about RE5 Wii? Is it ever going to happen?

Sven : No new news on that front (same as the same question last week).

http://www.capcom-un... ... _Questions

#14 Malutki Napisany 04 października 2008 - 21:05

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Cheaptrickfan_100 - "Will Spyborgs be at TGS? Will we hear or see anything about the game, or will we just have to wait more? I want to see what that makeover has done to Spyborgs."
Sven - "Nope. No TGS showing. We haven't decided yet whether it's going to ship in Japan... that determination won't be made for several more weeks so showing it at a Japan consumer show doesn't make a lot of sense.

http://www.capcom-un... ... _questions

#15 Malutki Napisany 22 października 2008 - 08:58

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
No plans for online co-op in Spyborgs

“Online co-op is unfortunately, not in the plans. That said, there’s lots of good things happening to Spyborgs that you’ll start to see in a few months.” - Christian Svensson,Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development

http://www.nintendoe...ing.com/?p=5365

#16 Malutki Napisany 01 lutego 2009 - 19:41

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Wczesna wersja gry :
Spyborgs (Beta)
http://pl.youtube.co... ... annel_page
http://pl.youtube.co... ... re=channel

#17 Kaxi Napisany 01 lutego 2009 - 20:01

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Totalnie mi się nie podoba. Target: 12-latkowie. Bardzo dobrze że Capcom wziął się za przerobienie gry od podstaw, ciekawe tlyko w jakim kierunku.

#18 Malutki Napisany 01 lutego 2009 - 20:20

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Totalnie mi się nie podoba. Target: 12-latkowie. Bardzo dobrze że Capcom wziął się za przerobienie gry od podstaw, ciekawe tlyko w jakim kierunku.

Jeżeli będzie to udany klon Ratchet'a i Clank'a nie będę miał nic przeciwko takiej wizji :) .A może coś w stylu Jet Force Gemini :hmmm:

#19 Malutki Napisany 05 lutego 2009 - 11:15

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Spyborgs art direction

If you’re asking whether Spyborgs is going to go for a realistic art style, the answer is “no”. It will continue to have a stylized look… intentionally so. Okami, Zack & Wiki, Super Mario Galaxy, Madworld, De Blob, etc. are all beautiful games, without being realistic in their approach. Hopefully Spyborgs can approach the work the team has done on prior Ratchet & Clank titles, which also echewed the need for a realistic art direction to provide beautiful experiences.” - Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development

http://www.nintendoe...ing.com/?p=9613

#20 Malutki Napisany 12 lutego 2009 - 10:57

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Spyborgs - About that leaked footage...

Yes, those videos many of you saw last week were an early look at Spyborgs ... a waaaay early look from about a year ago, well before the recent upgrades we've made to the game, the engine, the art style. Those videos weren't even gameplay footage anyway. They were all animatics - early blocked out cinematics for figuring out timing, camera angles, animations for various cuts, etc. Those are all meant to be rough and easy to iterate before things are locked down and the polished models, textures, effects, etc. are put into place.
The new Spyborgs is looking really good. When people's first reactions are surprise that those graphics are on the Wii, you know you're on to something. We're excited to reveal it to you all soon. I'm working with Marketing to get permission to post a teaser of some kind: a screenshot, a piece of a screenshot, some character art... anything! I haven't yet found the right thing to bribe them with. Any suggestions?

http://www.capcom-un... ... ed_footage

#21 Malutki Napisany 01 kwietnia 2009 - 19:52

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Revamped Spyborgs to be shown off between GDC and E3

Christian Svensson, Corporate Officer/VP of Strategic Planning & Business Development at Capcom, has been snooping around the official Capcom messageboards. In a thread concerning Spyborgs, everyone wants to know when we are going to see the fully revamped game. When one reader asked if we would see the title inbetween GDC and E3, Mr. Svensson confirmed that we would indeed see it sometime between those events. That’s a pretty big window to play with, but I’ll take what I can get! Thanks to SamFish for the heads up!

http://gonintendo.com/?p=76569
http://www.capcom-un... ... #280239996

#22 Malutki Napisany 11 kwietnia 2009 - 12:46

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Capcom talks about Captivate 09 showings - Spyborgs to be shown

Spyborgs: announced last year (too early), Spyborgs will be removing its cloaking field to show the direction that Capcom and the ex-Insomniac crew at Bionic Games have taken this title. All new art direction and gameplay mechanics have replaced some of the more “younger” feel of the game, and they’ve really fine-tuned the Wii controls for this new action directive.

Resident Evil The Darkside Chronicles: Kawata-san also earned no vacation; after finishing the immensity of Resident Evil 5, he immediately had to jump back into the zombie-infested world of RE. We got a very early sneak preview of REDSC right before the launch of RE5, but Kawata-san has promised that he’s going to go more in depth with the new cover mechanic being introduced in this game, as well as showing off how the Wii remote is being used.

We’ll also be talking about and playing with Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (coming this summer, finally!), Resident Evil for the Wii and Bionic Commando, as well as announcing NEW GAMES!

http://www.capcom-un... ... arlo_style

#23 Kaxi Napisany 11 kwietnia 2009 - 12:52

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Zaangażowanie Kawaty z TDC chyba dobrze grze wróży...

Czy MH Freedom Unite to na PSP czy może remake Monster Hunter G na Wii już zmierza do Stanów?

Nie liczę, żeby z nowych gier było coś only for Wii, ale z wypowiedzi wnioskuję przynajmniej, że SPyborgs będzie MNIEJ dziecinne, a nie bardziej. :klaszcze:

#24 Kaxi Napisany 24 kwietnia 2009 - 17:14

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
I miałem rację:

http://gonintendo.com/?paged=12

na tych teaserowatych fotkach po powiększeniu widać (zwłaszcza na plakacie, zdjęcie nr 1) że design trochę spoważniał. Dalej to gra o szeroki targecie wiekowym pewnie, ale przynajmniej nie poszło w całkowitą dziecinadę.

#25 Malutki Napisany 28 kwietnia 2009 - 13:44

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Pojawił się nowy trailer !!
http://wiiz.fr/article.php?a=23489
Zmiana jest ogromna , grafika prezentuje się bardzo dobrze :smile: .Z tego co zauważyłem , będziemy mieli do wybory tylko trzech bohaterów ( na pierwszym filmiku było pięciu ) .

#26 cybercotlet Napisany 28 kwietnia 2009 - 14:13

cybercotlet

Official Fullblox Master

• Forumowicze
  • 8 601 Postów:
Czy mi sie wydaje czy gra będzie w 60 FPS'ach?! :shock: Jak tak to zajebioza :mrgreen:

#27 Kaxi Napisany 28 kwietnia 2009 - 14:54

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Zmiana zdecydowanie na lepsze! Brawo Capcom, że w końcu posłuchaliście nieco głosu graczy.
Ale na razie bez większej podjarki przypatruje się tej gierce, nie wiadomo czym ma niby zarządzić. :)

#28 Kaxi Napisany 03 czerwca 2009 - 17:21

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
http://www.gamekyo.c... ... ssale.html

Screeny i filmik. Z tego co wiem, gra ukaże się w tym roku już i obok RE TDC będzie główna propozycją firmy na Wii.

#29 MonsieurWoland Napisany 06 czerwca 2009 - 20:23

MonsieurWoland

Noblesse oblige.

• Forumowicze
  • 15 250 Postów:
stage demo gamespotu http://e3.gamespot.c... ... s;title;19

#30 Malutki Napisany 11 czerwca 2009 - 11:26

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Spyborgs - more footage

Capcom's Next Wii Original Learning From Mistake Of Last One

Just hours ago, as we wrapped up a two-person co-op run through the same levels Kotaku chief Crecente played in Monte Carlo, the game's senior producer, Daryl Allison told me what lesson Capcom had learned:

The struggle for Zack & Wiki, Allison said, was that "the art style made the game come across as a kids' game, but it played like more of an adult's game." The graphics were silly; the gameplay complex.

Spyborgs is going for a teen market (but I enjoyed it, ok?) and therefore pushing a more all-ages Pixar style.

If this is already more than you're used to reading about graphics for a Wii game, that's no accident. Graphics are important to this Wii game. Allison said the team's philosophy is that: "If we can be compared with the God of Wars and Devil May Crys then we have to look that good. There's no excuses."

http://kotaku.com/52... ... f-last-one