A Boy and His Blob

• Zaloguj się by odpowiedzieć
31 odpowiedzi na ten temat

#1 Malutki Napisany 04 marca 2009 - 13:42

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
W wiele gier grałem na pegazusie , ale tej jakoś nie mogę skojarzyć .Projekt ten jest remake'm z konsoli Nes .Na obrazkach wygląda bardzo ciekawie no i jest w 2d :wink: .
Info:

- hand-drawn 2d backgrounds and characters
- hand animated
- retains core mechanic from original game: feed blob jellybeans to change him into different objects
- confirmed transformations: cannon, trampoline, anvil, ladder, bubble, parachute, human-like form, rocket, hole
- drop anvil on enemies, drop enemies into holes
- story follows along the lines of the original game: boy and his blob are out to save Blobonia from an evil ruler
- due out this Fall

http://www.nintendopower.com/
Dobrej jakości skan :
http://gonintendo.co... ... ndBlob.jpg
Dodany obrazekDodany obrazek

#2 gruby Napisany 04 marca 2009 - 15:27

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 260 Postów:
Wygląda fantastycznie, liczę, że grywalnościowo będzie równie dobrze.

#3 Malutki Napisany 04 marca 2009 - 19:26

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Pojawiły się nowe screeny .
http://kotaku.com/51... ... creenshots
Dodany obrazek
Info :

Majesco's official announcement for A Boy and His Blob for the Nintendo Wii comes with a little more information and twelve new screens of the beautiful game in action.

First revealed to varying degrees yesterday via Nintendo Power, A Boy and His Blob is indeed a rebirth of the classic NES adventure game, developed by Contra 4 developer WayForward. Along with the gorgeous graphical redesign, the new title expands upon the original, delivering 40 levels of gameplay filled with hidden treasures and unlockable bonus content. New jellybean flavors have been added to the games repertoire of shaft-shifting sweets, including Bubble Gum Bubble and Caramel Cannon, adding a new twist to the already tried and true experience.

A Boy and His Blob for the Wii is due out later this year in the U.S. and Europe. Until then, enjoy the 12 new jellybean-flavored screens bellow!

Nie jest to grafika pokroju Muromasy , ale też ładnie wygląda .

#4 Kaxi Napisany 04 marca 2009 - 19:43

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 152 Postów:
a to wiiware czy pudełko?

#5 Malutki Napisany 04 marca 2009 - 19:45

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Chyba wersja pudełkowa :P .

#6 Kradziej Napisany 05 marca 2009 - 16:59

Kradziej

Wciąż dzieciak

• Forumowicze
  • 16 004 Postów:
Filmy:
http://www.joystiq.c... ... in-action/
:)

#7 Ney Napisany 05 marca 2009 - 19:11

Ney

Paskudny Nerdzioch

• Forumowicze
  • 8 248 Postów:
Ale ta gra się prezentuje fantastycznie :zakochany: Jak gameplay nie zawiedzie (a czuje że tego nie zrobi) to dla tej gry kupuje Wii - poprostu kocham takie 2D (ach Braid :zakochany: ).

#8 Malutki Napisany 06 marca 2009 - 19:15

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
The Blob Team Speaks
A Boy and His Blob is being reimagined on the Wii. Find out what it's taking to get there.
http://wii.ign.com/a...9/959250p1.html

IGN : Boy and His Blob isn't a series we thought we'd be writing about anytime soon. Where did this rebirth come from? Does the series have any specific link to the previous Boy and His Blob franchise, or is this a full-on reboot?

Robb Alvey : Kevin Ray and Joey Sutton at Majesco had been urging us to bring them proposals for a long time, but the 'rebirth' comes mostly from the fantastical mind of WayForward's Director Sean Velasco, a fan of the original game, and felt it was a title whose time had come to be re-imagined. Matt Bozon, our Creative Director knew about Sean's passion for the property and about Majesco's interest in working together, so he connected the dots. I'll let Sean and the team elaborate on that…

Sean Velasco : We started brewing ideas about this game shortly after Contra 4 was completed. In the pantheon of games, A Boy and His Blob is a title that I thought had a ton of potential. We thought about the refinements in game play that we could take advantage of, with WayForward's signature animation completing a drastically fresh presentation. I developed a pitch from these ideas, we had a terrific meeting at E3 and a few weeks later the rest would become history.

We want to make sure people know this is not a remake! It's not Resident Evil GC, it's not Metroid Zero Mission. It's a whole new game that is more "inspired by" the original than anything else

#9 gruby Napisany 11 marca 2009 - 13:16

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 260 Postów:

W wiele gier grałem na pegazusie , ale tej jakoś nie mogę skojarzyć .Projekt ten jest remake'm z konsoli Nes .]

Polecam http://nintendo8.com...boy_&_his_blob/

Możesz pograć z poziomu przeglądarki. Dobre miejsce, żeby nadgonić zaległości z Pegaza ;)

#10 Kaxi Napisany 11 marca 2009 - 14:02

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 152 Postów:

W wiele gier grałem na pegazusie , ale tej jakoś nie mogę skojarzyć .Projekt ten jest remake'm z konsoli Nes .Na obrazkach wygląda bardzo ciekawie no i jest w 2d :wink: .

We want to make sure people know this is not a remake! It's not Resident Evil GC, it's not Metroid Zero Mission. It's a whole new game that is more "inspired by" the original than anything else.

:skacze:

#11 Malutki Napisany 11 marca 2009 - 15:57

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Właśnie dlatego Kaxi podkreśliłem te zdanie :wink: .Projekt ten nie pojawi się na WiiWare gdyż zbyt dużo zajmuje .
WayForward interview - A Boy and His Blob is ‘huge’, almost too big to fit on disc, original BahB could hit VC, dark DSi title in the works, ‘thrilled’ with WiiWare sales, and two more Wii titles coming!

G4: Is this the game coming out on disc, or is it planned as a WiiWare title?

Sean: This is a full, complete disc game. It’s huge! That being said, WayForward is a big fan of WiiWare and digital distribution.

Robb: This was a full game from its inception and we are going to pack a LOT onto that disc.

Voldi: With the incredible number of feature-quality animation frames and high-color backgrounds, our biggest challenge may be squeezing it onto a single disc.

G4: Do you know of any plans to release the original game? Maybe as a Wii download?

Sean: Well, the VC is definitely fertile ground; I wouldn’t be surprised to see the game come out there. However, that’s in Majesco’s hands.

Voldi: Our next game is a DSi title that’s going to be another dark title.

G4: Along the same lines as LIT?

Voldi: No… Well, in that there are teenagers dieing and serials killers in it, it’s like LIT. It’s dark. It’s definitely dark.

G4: How is WiiWare working for you, saleswise?

Voldi: I was thrilled with it. But I didn’t know what to expect, because we’ve never released a game like that before. I love that we can go online every day and see the sales every day. That’s something we’re sheltered from by publishers. Sometimes they’ll tell us our sales, most of the times they won’t. Now we can see it.

It’s not stellar, most publishers would probably feel it wasn’t worth it, but for us, if we can come up with something… if we put as much money as Squaresoft put into My Life as King, we’d probably be sad. In the old days, LIT would have been a demo, and no one would have seen it.

G4: Any other games planned that you want to talk about?

Voldi: We have [two unannounced] Wii games in the works. I don’t think I can talk about them yet, they’re with publishers. We’ll probably attempt a 360 or PS3 game to see how they compare. We bought a PS3 dev kit just for fun and we put together a demo on that, but unfortunately with back burner projects, when paying jobs come up, they often get pushed further onto the back burner. But our goal is to eventually come up with 360 and PS3 games, at least downloads.

http://g4tv.com/thef... ... i-Way.html

#12 Ryan Napisany 06 czerwca 2009 - 00:31

Ryan

Dominik D.

• Administratorzy
  • 32 571 Postów:

PRZEŚLICZNA gierka. :^^: To trzeba zobaczyć. I kupić! ;]

#13 torq314 Napisany 06 czerwca 2009 - 18:55

torq314

Buddhabrot

• Forumowicze
  • 24 463 Postów:
wygląda fajnie, ale pamiętam z 15 lat temu taką grę Doofus na chyba jeszcze 80386, która miała podobny klimat i grafikę.

#14 Malutki Napisany 11 czerwca 2009 - 11:23

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Temat już istnieje :P
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6618

Kaxi: Połączyłem.

#15 Malutki Napisany 02 października 2009 - 22:41

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
A Boy and His Blob - intro cinema, gameplay
http://gonintendo.co...ry.php?id=99113

#16 Eldarion Napisany 12 października 2009 - 20:02

Eldarion

Sephiroth

• Forumowicze
  • 2 116 Postów:
łezka mi sie kreci w oku gdy widzę takie gierki, śliczna jest
http://news.vgchartz...ews.php?id=5519

#17 piterekd Napisany 12 października 2009 - 20:58

piterekd

Dabrowsky

• Forumowicze
  • 17 265 Postów:
szkoda, że kamyczek się respawnuje :|

#18 ramzes64 Napisany 24 października 2009 - 07:56

ramzes64

Dante

• Forumowicze
  • 1 432 Postów:
Powiem tak, ciekawe to, TO jest. Wyglądem przypomina kreskówke, a grywalnością hmm (może Banjo-Kazooie, w sensie, że z głównym bohaterem, jest też drugi towarzysz, z którego umiejętności korzystamy [w 2D])

A Boy and His Blob (Wii) Final Trailer
... 6349875.54

#19 ACZ Napisany 24 października 2009 - 14:10

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 127 Postów:
Gra wygląda zajebiście. Na konkurencyjnych platformach takich platformerów 2d w wersjach PUDEŁKOWYCH (a więc duże tytuły) nie ma. Dlatego między innymi dla takich gier kupię Wii jak już stanieje do 500-600 zł.

#20 Godot Napisany 24 października 2009 - 14:16

Godot

Everyone has a price!

• Forumowicze
  • 23 619 Postów:
Na PS3 masz Trine, które wygląda świetnie

#21 ACZ Napisany 24 października 2009 - 14:20

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 127 Postów:
Tak, ale ja mam słabość do ręcznie rysowanej grafy 2d. Mam mokro w gaciach jak widzę taką grafikę, a to już druga tak ładnie wykonana platformówka 2d po Wario Shake it na Wii.

#22 Godot Napisany 24 października 2009 - 14:34

Godot

Everyone has a price!

• Forumowicze
  • 23 619 Postów:
To fakt, że takie gry wyglądają prześlicznie. Chyba zainteresuję się tą gierką :^^:

#23 ACZ Napisany 25 października 2009 - 13:46

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 127 Postów:
Recka na GT - 8.5/10

#24 Kradziej Napisany 25 października 2009 - 18:21

Kradziej

Wciąż dzieciak

• Forumowicze
  • 16 004 Postów:
Patrzę i czuję sie jakbym miał pięć lat. Musze mieć Wii :)

#25 nole Napisany 05 stycznia 2016 - 15:36

nole

Mr ZURKON is here to KILL

• Forumowicze
  • 6 727 Postów:

Musze mieć Wii :)

Nie musisz. :cf: 

Gra już pod koniec stycznia wyjdzie na XO, PS4, PC i PSVitę.

#26 Kradziej Napisany 05 stycznia 2016 - 18:01

Kradziej

Wciąż dzieciak

• Forumowicze
  • 16 004 Postów:
Daaaeeem ależ odkopany temat. I do tego mój post :cry:

Widziałem gdzieś tego newsa i jestem zaintrygowany. Gra ma dedykowany przycisk do przytulania, więc musi być dobra. Pewnie nie wezmę na premierę, bo sesja i tak dalej, ale będę obserwował.

#27 Godot Napisany 05 stycznia 2016 - 20:12

Godot

Everyone has a price!

• Forumowicze
  • 23 619 Postów:
Idealna perełka z Plusa w dobrym tego słowa znaczeniu

#28 ACZ Napisany 06 stycznia 2016 - 00:24

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 127 Postów:

no u mnie gra byla na liscie gierek do skonczenia na dolphinie, wiec supcio, ze wyjdzie na normalne platformy.

#29 Godot Napisany 06 stycznia 2016 - 09:55

Godot

Everyone has a price!

• Forumowicze
  • 23 619 Postów:
A co za różnica na czym w to NIE zagrasz?

#30 ACZ Napisany 07 stycznia 2016 - 00:40

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 127 Postów:

zagram zagram