• Zaloguj się by odpowiedzieć
265 odpowiedzi na ten temat

#1 Malutki Napisany 04 czerwca 2012 - 23:23

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Gra o Zombiakach została potwierdzona :

GamesBeat: So why did you choose a zombie game as the main game for coming out…?

Poix: When we were experimenting with the new controller, we found that… The fact that you need to look at two screens, look at something on the controller… We found that you need to check what was on the main TV at the same time. So thinking about that, we went into the horror kinds of games, and zombies were something that we loved doing. The creative process led us to doing a game with zombies. And it’s really popular, so it worked out. The story will be based in London, because as you all know… It would be where an epidemic starts, in London after the Olympic Games. [laughs]

GamesBeat: Is it a realistic zombie, or a…?

Poix: Realistic, totally realistic. And the horsepower of the console is really there to push the limits.

GamesBeat: So it’s more hardcore, it’s not casual?

Poix: No, it’s totally hardcore. Yeah, sorry, totally hardcore. Oh, we have a really nice mechanic I can mention… You start with the camera in front of you on the controller. We’ve implemented a system of tracking, so it watches your face, and then it applies to your face a mask, a zombie mask. You’re able to still move, and the mask exactly follows your moves. It’s really interesting, seeing yourself as a zombie. It’s a gimmick, but it’s really nice

GamesBeat: Do any of your games use the tablet for a shooter game on the screen? They showed it on their videos last year, where you would shoot with the Wiimote and then the tablet sits on top…

Poix: We have some prototypes that work with that. You use the gamepad as a screen, yes. Whether Nintendo’s tried it, I don’t know, but we do have that as a prototype.

GamesBeat: Do you have any shooter games that are lined up for the Wii U?

Poix: Zombie U is a shooter, basically a shooter.

GamesBeat: But it’s not using the Wiimote to shoot?

Poix: No, no, no… When you play alone, you only play with the new game pad, using all the features I was mentioning. It’s when you play multiplayer, where if you’re playing in the same room, one player is using it as the zombie master, putting the zombies on the map, and the others are playing with the usual standard pad. And what do you think about the Wii U? Are you excited about it?

GamesBeat: I think a lot of people want that second tablet controller to work at the same time. That would be great, right?

Poix: I don’t know, honestly I don’t know. What the asymmetrical gameplay brings, it’s really interesting. But I don’t think it’s totally necessary.

GamesBeat: Like, how do you play Madden?

Poix: With two players? Well, aysmmetrical is nice, one player is here and the other uses the Wiimote. But you’re right, if you want to do the same thing as your opponents, yes, one is missing. But then you can go online… I think at first it’s a question of price, the price point. But you need to render two screens at the same time, so it lowers the quality of one screen. If we were to add another one, it means that the processor needs to be working on three screens. It would lower, again, the quality.

GamesBeat: They need to spend more money on the processor… [laughs] Still, it sounds like it didn’t hold you back any.

Poix: Oh, no.

GamesBeat: Is the zombie title going to be a launch title, most likely?

Poix: Yes. We have huge support from Nintendo on this title, huge support. You’ll see something tomorrow at our conference, and then something else at the Nintendo one.

GamesBeat: Are you using this Miiverse in some way, the online part?

Poix: Yeah, we’re building stuff for all that, yeah. Actually, I don’t know if you’ve seen the video, but all the examples are about somebody who plays a zombie game, so… We’re supporting it a lot. So if I’m playing Zombie U and I can’t get rid of one specific zombie, I can direct with the controller, I go into the community and say, I’m totally blocked on this one, and all the other people from the community giving you answers. They really want to make sure that every gamer is connected to either friends or other gamers that are playing the same games. It’s a good strategy..

http://venturebeat.c...ames-interview/

71s4np.gif

Ten post był edytowany przez Tawotnica dnia: 20 marca 2018 - 14:38

#2 Kaxi Napisany 04 czerwca 2012 - 23:30

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
to gdzie te graby z filmiku? I kto to robi? retail?

#3 Shinigami Napisany 04 czerwca 2012 - 23:35

Shinigami

Bezbłędny rycerz

• Forumowicze
  • 38 386 Postów:
Ubi robi.

#4 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:03

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
http://www.gonintend...story&id=178548

Trailer z konferencji. Poza tym, że fajnie, że na WiiU będzie coś M-rated, wyczuwam w powietrzu większego crapa niż Red Steel. Mam przeczucie, że to gra, która powinna być digital only i za ćwierć ceny, ale będzie pudełkowa i full price, bo to launch title.

#5 Shinigami Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:15

Shinigami

Bezbłędny rycerz

• Forumowicze
  • 38 386 Postów:
I ogólnie bardziej English niż po polsku :P

#6 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:22

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:

LOS ANGELES — June 4, 2012 — Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft challenged gamers to find out how long they can survive in the dilapidated, infected world of ZombiU – a new survival-horror shooter that will be released exclusively for Nintendo’s Wii UTM. ZombiU headlines a group of eight titles from Ubisoft that will be available for the Nintendo Wii UTM.

Developed by Ubisoft Montpellier, the studio behind critically acclaimed titles like From DustTM, Beyond Good & Evil® and Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter®, ZombiU puts players in the middle of London circa 2012, where an outbreak has infected the population, destroying their humanity and turning them into mindless monsters preying on the flesh of the few remaining survivors. This fear-fueled first-person shooter takes all the terror, chaos and tension found in the best of the horror genre and adds original interactive elements, including a unique death mechanic that puts players in the body of a different survivor each time they die, allowing them to track and take down their old, infected characters, recover their equipment and see if they can stay alive just a little bit longer this time.

ZombiU showcases the innovative features of the Nintendo Wii UTM GamePad and creates new game experiences not possible on other consoles. The Nintendo Wii UTM GamePad serves as the player’s ultimate survival kit, called the “Bug Out Bag.” The Bug Out Bag is a backpack containing all the maps, tools, weapons and supplies that players can scavenge from the limited resources available in the devastated cityscape. ZombiU also uses the Nintendo Wii UTM GamePad’s touch screen, gyroscope and camera to create a tactile connection between gamers and the in-game world. Finally, ZombiU features a distinctive multiplayer adversarial mode that allows one player to take on the role of “Zombie Master,” spawning and controlling enemies from a top-down view on the Nintendo Wii UTM GamePad while the second player fights for survival on the big screen in first-person shooter view with the Nintendo Wii UTM Pro controller.

“ZombiU is a dark and daunting game that gamers will love to play again and again,” said Guillaume Brunier, producer at Ubisoft. “ZombiU takes advantage of the Nintendo Wii U’s one-of-a-kind capabilities and will be a launch title that every gamer will want to sink their teeth into.”

For more information on ZombiU, please visit the official ZombiU website (www.zombiu.com) and facebook.com/zombiugame

ZombiU also can be pre-ordered at UBIShop® by visiting: www.ubishop.com/zombiu

Patrząc na developera, może jednak nie będzie takiego cyrku? Motyw z umieraniem brzmi ciekawie.

#7 GrzesiekMB Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:23

GrzesiekMB

Abominacja

• Forumowicze
  • 2 746 Postów:
za duzo czytanie, po trailerze i platformie wniosku ultraszrota

#8 Psycho-Mantis Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:27

Psycho-Mantis

Patterson

• Forumowicze
  • 9 221 Postów:
Filmik fajny, ale nic nie pokazali, także można mieć przypuszczenia, że nie mają co. Ogólnie chyba crap będzie.

#9 fingus Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:30

fingus

proud gaymer

• Moderatorzy
  • 35 906 Postów:
Teraz wiadomo, czemu jeszcze nie ma BG&E2 - robili ZombiU. :clown: Gierka będzie pewnie grywalna na show floor, migawki pojawiły się już w filmiku Iwaty.

#10 lukaszSA Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:32

lukaszSA

Overall expert

• Forumowicze
  • 28 953 Postów:
Będzie crap. Na Nintendo Direct wyglądało to badziewnie

#11 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:32

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Dla dorosłych, exclusive, są zombie, to shooter, z multi, dobry dev - ni chu chu zobaczymy gameplay jutro u Nintendo, jako przeciwwagę dla Mario i Wii U Sports.

#12 ACZ Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 00:40

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 165 Postów:
znajac Ubi i ich dokonania na Wii to wyjdzie kupsko. wiecie, to taka zaslona dymna, ze firmy 3rd party robia exy na WiiU.

#13 Malutki Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 08:19

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Mówisz ,że Red Steel 2 był kupą ?!?

#14 gruby Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 09:37

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
Trzeba poczekać na gameplay, ale za wiele sobie nie obiecuję. Króliki przynajmniej były w miarę pomysłowe. A Zombie są wszędzie.

#15 BeSOS Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 11:54

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
OLO? Chyba nie wyspaliście się. Jest świetna, ponadczasowa tematyka, jest M rating, świetny trailer, jest ex i to od jednego z najlepszych studiów wewnętrznych Ubisoftu....moglibyście przynajmniej dac im kredyt zaufania i poczekać na gameplay (pewnie na konfie N) zanim zaczniecie wieścić krapa :fp:

Poza tym nikt nie potwierdził czy gra bedzie pudełkowa czy digital only, jesli robią ja ponad 2 lata to czemu nie miałaby wyjść na płycie?

#16 gruby Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 12:00

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
Jedyn, jeżeli na przestrzeni roku zmienia się główny zamysł gry, jednych przeciwników zamienia się w innych a z gry pastiszowej i na żarty robi się brutal hardocre horror experience, to są powody do obaw. ;)

#17 Malutki Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 12:31

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Zobaczymy dzisiaj na konferencji N tą gierkę w ruchu. Szczerze mówiąc bardziej mi pasował klimat z Killer Freaks From Outer Space ,był taki jajcarski i oldschool'owy. Nie skreślam ZombiU (co za debilna nazwa ) z tego samego powodu co podał Kaxi i Jedyn :)

#18 ogqozo Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 12:35

ogqozo

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 914 Postów:

Jedyn, jeżeli na przestrzeni roku zmienia się główny zamysł gry, jednych przeciwników zamienia się w innych a z gry pastiszowej i na żarty robi się brutal hardocre horror experience, to są powody do obaw. ;)

Podobny proces przechodziło wiele świetnych gier, po prostu zazwyczaj wczesne projekty nie są upubliczniane.

Czy Montpellier jest "jednym z najlepszych studiów Ubi", trudno mi powiedzieć. Po średniej sprzedaży Beyond Good & Evil zaczęli robić takie "małe" gierki, oparte na świetnym pomyśle, ale bez wielkiego rozbudowania i - moim zdaniem - z krótkimi nogami. Określiłbym tak nawet Rayman Origins, chociaż w mniejszym stopniu. Tak czy siak, gra powinna mieć sporo ciekawych pomysłów, aczkolwiek z racji napiętego terminarza pewnie niedopracowanych. Typowy tytuł startowy od Ubisoftu, który szykuje ich dla Wii U siedem.

#19 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 12:39

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Nie mam nic przeciwko, by gra była krótka, byle nie była niedorobiona jak Red Steel 1. Z PRu można w pewnym sensie wyczytać między wierszami, że gra będzie miała trochę z arkadówki: po śmierci odradzamy się jako inna postać i próbujemy od nowa, a stara postać krąży z wszystkimi przemdiotami jako zombie. Być może przejście głównego trybu bez śmierci będzie śmiesznie krótkie, ale też trudne.

#20 BeSOS Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 15:30

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
Nie mowie ze ebedzie killer tylko az sam sie zdziwilem ze grupa najwiekszych fanbojow N az tak bardzo zjechala ta gre za badz co badz swietny trailer :)

#21 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 18:47

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Dodany obrazek

Dodany obrazek

http://e3.nintendo.c.../#/wiiu/zombi-u

Strona gry.

#22 ACZ Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 18:48

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 165 Postów:
tak jak pisalem. krapik. czemu? bo to tak naprawde zbior mini gierek. tam sie chyba nawet nie chodzi samemu.

#23 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 19:05

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
skąd wytrzasnąłeś taki pomysł? wygląda i wszędzie piszą, że to fps.

#24 ACZ Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 19:07

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 165 Postów:
fpsem mozna tez nazwac rail shootera. ;]
mi to wygladalo, ze kamera sama sie zblizyla do drzwi i tam stukalismy kod, aby otworzyc drzwi.

#25 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 19:14

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
bo jak podszedł koleś do drzwi i powiedzmy wcisnął A, żeby interakcja była, to się kamera skryptowanie przesunęła.

przecież widać było w momentach z latarką lub we mgle, że postać chodzi i się rozgląda swobodnie.

mały plusik padleta: jeśli screeny mówią prawdę, nie ma żadnego HUDa na tv. w horrorze to plus.

#26 Kaxi Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 20:38

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Mamy gameplay:

Grafika: pierwszy rzut gier na Xboksa 360 tak wyglądał. Ale dużo gorsze jest to, o czym mówi ta kobieta. Brak sejwów i checkpointów, grasz póki nie umrzesz czy coś. Czysta arkadówka siakaś?

#27 Pious Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 20:42

Pious

Demigod

• Forumowicze
  • 6 410 Postów:
Crapiszcze i tyle.

#28 Malutki Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 20:52

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Jedyna gra ,która tak naprawdę mnie zainteresowała. Ładna grafika i świetnie wykorzystany gamepad + hardcorowe motywy w gameplay'u .Niestety jedna gra to za mało....

#29 gruby Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 20:59

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
Grafika ładna nie jest, z resztą się mogę zgodzić.

#30 lukaszSA Napisany 05 czerwca 2012 - 21:07

lukaszSA

Overall expert

• Forumowicze
  • 28 953 Postów:
Czyli będzie crap

Inne z tagami: