221 odpowiedzi na ten temat

#61 Malutki Napisany 19 lipca 2013 - 09:53

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Taka tam ciekawostka :)

IcUNKhX.jpg

Jedna z osób na głowie ma kontroler od Nes'a.

SvVk3A2.png

Nawiązanie do VJ.

7PdYAN2.jpg

Bayonetta easter egg ??

#62 Malutki Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 08:28

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Gameplay video

02_02.png

The Wonderful 101 - new details, blog from Kamiya

- Earth was attack by aliens (the 'Geathjerks') 40 years prior to the game's opening.
- The Centinel Program was set up by the UN to fight the Geathjerks. Our heroes belong to that program.
- There is one Hero placed in each of the 100 field branches of the Centinel program around the world.
- Use the sword morph to open locks, the hand morph to open doors, and the bridge morph to cross gaps.
- Up to 5 person multiplayer.
- Mutliplayer is not online.

Blog post from Kamiya...

Long time no see, everyone. I am the director of 'The Wonderful 101', Mr. Hideki Kamiya.
It has been a long time now since I directed Bayonetta, and in the interim, I aimed to be called the 'Twitter Master', but the time has come at last to send out my new game to the world, and it seems I will be able to return to my true work as a 'Game Designer'.

I think that most people do not understand what type of game this is, even though the release of the all new game 'The Wonderful 101' has come very close. At this point I believe that either, people know it's a game where you walk around as many different characters at once, believe it is a game where a dog is the main character*, or have not heard of the title at all.

And that's ok!

Why don't you learn about the game with me, via this blog, as I provide you with information on 'The Wonderful 101'?

To put it simply, this game is one where you become a hero and defeat bad guys: a simple and pure battle/action game. You do not need to think about it too hard. However, there's a few...a lot more protagonists in this game than a usual one, is all.
The title, 'The Wonderful 101', shows the number of heroes in the game. The extra '1' on the '100' is born from a desire for you all at home, outside the TV, to become heroes too. 'Moving about with all this heroes - what sort of game is this?' you might be wondering. I would like to introduce a little bit for you in the coming weeks.

...On that note, I shall end my welcome message here. From the next blog post, I will mix in videos as I introduce various aspects of the game. Not just the action, but also lots of information on the characters and the story, so please look forward to it.

Finally, in preparation for the next post, everyone, Unite Up!

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=208345

The Wonderful 101 - 5-player details

Demo session used one GamePad and four Wii U Pro Controllers...

- draw lines/circles on GamePad screen to choose attacks
- mimic lines/circles on right control stick if playing with Pro Controller
- work together to battle enemies that invade each screen
- compete to pick up spoils
- fight for O-Parts; currency that can be spent in an upgrade shop
- also fight to snatch up new recruits
- multiplayer includes a park, a city and a soccer stadium
- get a score rank at the end of each round

http://www.gonintend...story&id=208197

Ten post był edytowany przez Malutki dnia: 26 lipca 2013 - 08:29

#63 BeSOS Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 08:53

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
Wyglada bardzo fajnie i calkiem ladnie :)

#64 Kaz Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 09:21

Kaz

Sub-Zero

• Forumowicze
  • 613 Postów:

u mnie pre-order już jest. Wydaję mi się że to będzie gra na 7, max na 8, ale lubie takie odmienne gierki.

Trochę mnie rozczarowało że multiplayer tylko z wiiu pro controller, przydałoby się na wilocie+grucha.

#65 gruby Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 09:58

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
Czuć ducha viewtifula. Nie ma lepszej rekomendacji.

#66 mic Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 10:25

mic

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 069 Postów:

Oby dobrze się sprzedała tylko aby widać było, że gry 3rd party też mają szanse na konsolkach N. Jest chyba na to szansa bo ludzie z Wii U są spragnieni gier :) 

#67 BeSOS Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 17:17

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:

przy sprzedanych 3 mln konsol gra nie ma sznasy przekroczyc 200-300 tyskow. ale pewnie nie byla droga w produkcji.

#68 Kaz Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 17:36

Kaz

Sub-Zero

• Forumowicze
  • 613 Postów:

Dokładnie. Jak gra osiągnie 400 tysięcy sprzedanych kopii to będzie mega sukces. A to i tak jeśli się stanie to po bardzo długim czasie. Na szczęście ta gra nie do końca chyba traktowana jest jako third party title tylko już bardziej jako 2nd party co nie? Czy się mylę? Anyway, to Nintendo będzie stratne jeżeli gra się nie sprzeda, a nie np Capcom czy właśnie Platinum Games.

#69 gruby Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 21:00

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:
To nie gra 3rd party. Poza tym to nowe IP Nintendo więc liczę ze parówy z kyoto wypromuja ja jak trzeba. Szans na sukces komercyjnych nie ma za dużych, chociaż jeżeli wierzyć prevkom gra jest na maksa dopieszczona. Może ludzie to docenia i gierka bedzie miała nogi...

#70 mic Napisany 26 lipca 2013 - 22:13

mic

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 069 Postów:

Hmm, z tym 3rd party chyba rzeczywiście przesadziłem - gra bliżej jest jednak 2nd jak Kaz wspomniał. Jednak to chyba będzie jedna z tych gier które ludzie mogą kupić nawet za pewien czas gdy nabędą Wii U bo wyjdzie jakiś prawdziwy system seller...  A co do wygłodniałych na gry posiadaczy Wii U to zobaczymy jak sobie poradzi Pikmin 3 i ile się go sprzeda ogólnie bo promowany przez N jest dość mocno.

#71 Malutki Napisany 30 lipca 2013 - 13:32

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Potwierdzono off tv play i wsparcie dla poszczególnych padów :

Off-TV Play has been confirmed
Pro Controller support has been confirmed
Analog-Stick inputs for the shapes have been confirmed if the touch screen is too slow for you.

Yeah, classic controllers are supported too.

http://www.neogaf.co...=634101&page=15

Skusiłbym się na specjalny pakiecik W101 z konsolą :) .

#72 Malutki Napisany 31 lipca 2013 - 20:08

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Wonder-Red video

Wonder-Art revealed

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=208761

Kilka informacji :

This is actually the first game Hideki Kamiya has directed that features Japanese voice acting (!) Of course, as usual, the game contains English voice acting as well.
We’ve actually gone and included both the Japanese and English voice track in the game so that players can choose the one they prefer. How’s that for service, eh?
And that’s not all! We also included Japanese subtitles for when you choose English audio! So if you set the game to English audio + Japanese subtitles, you’ll not only see the English text in the speech bubble, but you’ll also get Japanese subtitles displayed vertically at the top right of the screen.

Languages:
- Japanese version & North American version:
Audio: Japanese, English
Subtitles: Japanese, English
- European version:
Audio: Japanese, English
Subtitles: English, French, Italian, German, Spanis

I finished The Wonderful 101 last night. I can't say anything specific, but I was up 'til gone 3am punching aliens. Not a euphemism.

I'll say this much - Nintendo hasn't had an action game this deep for about a decade. Astounding. Starting again today.

And stop worrying about how long it is. Firstly, it took me 15 hours. Secondly, it's built to be replayed. Thirdly, that's a little dull.

Yeah, it's massive - huge amounts to see and unlock. Be prepared to put a shift into just learning how it all works.

ALSO: this is a true Kamiya game. You will not understand how to play at first - that's the point. Persevere and stop being a BABYPERSON.

hhttp://www.neogaf.co...=634101&page=18

#73 gruby Napisany 31 lipca 2013 - 22:00

gruby

Big Boss

• Forumowicze
  • 5 261 Postów:

Platinum + Nintendo musiało oznaczać GOTY. Jestem rozdarty z tym WiiU, W101 wygląda bajecznie. Na maksa chce się w to grać. Z drugiej strony tyle negatywów teraz wokół wiiu, że strasz w to inwestować. Niech chociaż cenę obniżą, to nie.

#74 Malutki Napisany 01 sierpnia 2013 - 09:03

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

WiiU kupię na pewno w tym roku ,a W101 będzie pierwszą gierką która wyląduje w nośniku konsoli :) 

Zabawne , Platinum games bardziej przekonało mnie do zakupu sprzętu niż samo Nintendo  :fp:

Wonder-Blue

forest4wjlm.gif

#75 mic Napisany 01 sierpnia 2013 - 09:18

mic

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 069 Postów:

Nie wiem czy będę miał kasę na premierę tej gry, ale też muszę ją kupić :) Dobrze choć, że jutro Pikmina 3 dostanę w swoje ręce więc zabawa dobra mnie czeka i tak :)

#76 Malutki Napisany 02 sierpnia 2013 - 09:17

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

More footage with GamePad controls

#77 Malutki Napisany 06 sierpnia 2013 - 21:08

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Wonder-Green

ibphxF6AvOcXGx.gif

Ten post był edytowany przez Malutki dnia: 06 sierpnia 2013 - 21:10

#78 Kaxi Napisany 07 sierpnia 2013 - 15:29

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 160 Postów:

TW 101 Direct pojutrze :)

#79 Malutki Napisany 07 sierpnia 2013 - 21:51

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Zajebiście :) 

Wonder Pink

Platinum discusses Wonderful 101's volume, design, visuals akin to Viewtiful Joe and challenge

Coming from a Famitsu interview with Hideki Kamiya and Atsushi Inaba...

"We've never used this size of a team and this amount of time to build a game before and even so, this is the first time it's been so tough for me, especially towards the end of development. I suppose I'm getting what I deserved there." - Kamiya
"The project got its start with Kamiya's basic idea of 'Wouldn't it be cool if there was an action game with lots of characters that could come together to launch super powers?'. The hero motif was something we came up with based on the motif of that idea. Kamiya usually comes up with the visuals for a game first, so it's really rare for a project to kick off this way. In fact, that pattern hasn't happened before at all." - Inaba
"I wanted to make a game where you were controlling tons of characters. It was like, let's make this motley crew of interesting characters, and let's just throw them all onscreen at once instead of holding them back. It'd be too much of a pain to choose just one of them; I wanted something where you had a hundred coming out and working together. And when we settled on that 100 number, that's when we figured a hero or sentai style would work best, especially since I personally like that kind of thing.

If we're going to have 100 onscreen at once, having them all rounded out like that creates more of a sense of this teeming crowd onscreen. That's why we went for that style. The visuals started with more of a darker style, kind of closer to Viewtiful Joe, but again, if you have 100 people onscreen, that style starts to look tedious. That's something Nintendo brought up with us, too, and that led to the current look.

I'm not gonna say that you can button-mash the whole way, but you can also take more of a sheer force-oriented approach. It's easy enough to just finish the game, but if you try to work out better strategies and play a better, more stylish game, then it just gets deeper and deeper. I'd like people to just play the way they want, and hopefully they'll get addicted once they see all the things they're able to do. In that way, the entire first playthrough is something like a tutorial. I think the real game begins the second time through.

With action games I'm involved with, I don't want people to just play them one time through. Ideally I'd like them to play their whole lifetime. There are certain action games that I'm still playing to this day, after all. It's not because I want to see the ending, but because the gameplay itself is fun; it feels good to control. That's the kind of game I try to make, and while I don't like to say things like 'There's X amount of content until the ending,' I will say that there's more volume to this game than Bayonetta." - Kamiya
"Kamiya really has no idea when to rein in the volume. This is a weird way of putting it, but with a lot of regular action games, if you try hard enough, oftentimes you can beat them the same day you purchase them, right? That's not happening with this game. There are a lot of features that we haven't revealed yet, but even if you ignore those features and push through the game, we're still talking the same level of volume." - Inaba

http://gonintendo.co...story&id=209269

#80 Tawotnica Napisany 07 sierpnia 2013 - 22:02

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:
Czy wszyscy bohaterowie mają jakiś wieśniacki obcokrajowy akcent? Całe szczęście, że jest dual audio.

#81 Kaxi Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 09:25

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 160 Postów:

http://neogaf.com/fo...ad.php?t=646819

Niby pierwsza recka, ale bezpośredni link nie działa.

#82 Malutki Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 14:03

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

Konsoli jeszcze nie posiadam ,a złożyłem już zamówienie przedpremierowe  :) 

#83 Godot Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 14:28

Godot

Everyone has a price!

• Forumowicze
  • 23 619 Postów:
Oglądam sobie te filmiki i nie bardzo wiem czym sie tu jarać...

#84 mic Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 14:36

mic

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 069 Postów:

Konsoli jeszcze nie posiadam ,a złożyłem już zamówienie przedpremierowe   :)

A kiedy sama konsola ? :)

#85 funditto Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 15:41

funditto

Sephiroth

• Forumowicze
  • 2 320 Postów:

planuje to samo zrobić z Wind Wakerem (wciągnąć grę bez konsoli) tylko muszę sprzedać tego gackowego

#86 Tawotnica Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 15:55

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:

planuje to samo zrobić z Wind Wakerem (wciągnąć grę bez konsoli) tylko muszę sprzedać tego gackowego

O ile z W101 to ma jeszcze sens, bo nie wygląda na to, żeby gierka miała specjalnie wysoki nakład, tak Wind Wakera spokojnie będzie można dorwać przez dłuższy czas. Zelda ostatnio lubi być 'overshipped'. DSowe nawet skończyły w koszach z przecenami, Skyward Sword daleko tam nie miało.

#87 nole Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 16:55

nole

Mr ZURKON is here to KILL

• Forumowicze
  • 6 729 Postów:

Zelda już dawno przestała być jakimkilwiek system sellerem. 3,2 bańki Skyward Sword mówi chyba wszystko. Biorąc pod uwagę 100 baniek Wii to bieda totalna.

#88 funditto Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 19:11

funditto

Sephiroth

• Forumowicze
  • 2 320 Postów:

Chcę kupić Wind Wakera, żeby pomóc Nintendo :tak:

#89 Tawotnica Napisany 08 sierpnia 2013 - 21:50

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:

Zelda już dawno przestała być jakimkilwiek system sellerem. 3,2 bańki Skyward Sword mówi chyba wszystko. Biorąc pod uwagę 100 baniek Wii to bieda totalna.

Powiedz to Zeldzie na 3DSa, która naprodukowała większość ambasadorów ;)
Sprzedaż SS jest mniej więcej taka sama jak MM, obydwie wymagały dodatkowego ustrojstwa w postaci Motion+/Expansion Pak.

ed: BRKf0a-CUAAmSGj.jpg

10GB W101 zajmuje

Ten post był edytowany przez Tawotnica dnia: 08 sierpnia 2013 - 22:10

#90 Kaxi Napisany 09 sierpnia 2013 - 10:36

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 160 Postów:

Dziś po Direkcie Kamiya zapowiada jakąś małą niespodziankę. Może nowy materiał z Bayo, albo postać z TW101 w Smashu?

Inne z tagami: