• 32 840 Postów:

Real time weapon/ninpo switching

Jest RTWC, brakuje tylko Giant Enemy Crab :D

#153 Texz Napisany 14 września 2007 - 22:18

Texz

1985 AI Bot

• Forumowicze
  • 29 557 Postów:
Dante, nie nazwali tego Real Time Weapon Change tylko Real Time Weapon Switch...

#154 Danteusz Napisany 14 września 2007 - 22:33

Danteusz

Alpha Male!

• Administratorzy
  • 32 840 Postów:
Whatever, chodzi o to samo.

#155 Texz Napisany 14 września 2007 - 22:44

Texz

1985 AI Bot

• Forumowicze
  • 29 557 Postów:
Nie do końca: To pierwsze jest synonimem wiadomo czego - porażki. Dlatego zdecydowano się na zmianę nazwy :ninja:

#156 Danteusz Napisany 14 września 2007 - 22:46

Danteusz

Alpha Male!

• Administratorzy
  • 32 840 Postów:
Przede wszystkim RTWC jest obiektem żartów, nikt nie odważy się użyć tej nazwy na poważnie :)

#157 Scorpio Napisany 14 września 2007 - 22:50

Scorpio

Can'-Ka No Rey

• Forumowicze
  • 13 964 Postów:

Real Time Weapon Switch...

woooow ... jak w DMC1 XD

#158 Gość__* Napisany 15 września 2007 - 07:15

Gość__*
  • Goście

woooow ... jak w DMC1 XD

Albo Genji :lol:

#159 Raiot Napisany 15 września 2007 - 12:10

Raiot

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 947 Postów:
Co do zmieniania broni ,to coś typu DMC 3 a HS .

Ninja Gaiden 2 Demo Impressions

http://xbox360.ign.c...0/820184p1.html

September 14, 2007 - I am a hardcore Ninja Gaiden fan. I've beaten the game in its multiple forms four times. For my money, Ninja Gaiden Black is the greatest action game of all time. So when I had the opportunity to see ten minutes of Ninja Gaiden 2 in action, I was more than a little psyched. Consider this a friendly warning. If you hated Ninja Gaiden you will not care for anything written below; if you loved NG, then you will leave this article with fewer wrinkles in your pants. Though the demo shows little more than a series of fights, one thing is clear: Ninja Gaiden 2 turns the knob to 11.

Ninja Gaiden 2 has been built on a completely new engine that promises to maximize the 360's capabilities. Ninja Gaiden 2 creator Tomonobu Itagaki stated during the demo that there were "10 or 20 features we weren't able to implement" in the Xbox version of Ninja Gaiden. With the 360, many of these mystery features are being added to Ninja Gaiden 2. Itagaki also noted that the game is very far along in development. In fact, there were eight selectable stages in the demo.

Set in a Venetian-like city called "Aqua Castle," the demo has Ryu back in action, clad in the same costume he wore on Xbox. The action is just a touch faster than on Xbox, an amazing feat considering how quickly things moved in Ninja Gaiden Black. From first glance, everything seems very familiar. It's Ryu going apespit on some ninja. If nothing else, the action is considerably more brutal than before. Gloriously so. Ryu decapitates an enemy, then drives his sword into his chest and proceeds to hack him apart.

It appears (from the numerous limbs flying off enemies) that every appendage is now able to be lopped off, creating a mess of body parts littering the battleground. Blood splashes on the ground and the walls like a splatterhouse film. As Ryu battles, blood accumulates on his weapon. Only after a room is cleared will he shake the blood from his blade with one swift swipe.

The demo is really just a sequence of increasingly more difficult skirmishes as Ryu makes his way through the city. But each battle leaves the world more or less in ruin. One battle takes place near some fruit stands. When all is said and done, the stands are in splinters, the fruit smashed. And, of course, there are a whole lot of dead enemies.

Two new weapons make their debut in the demo. First comes the scythe. This oversized weapon would seem like it should offer slow attacks, like Rachel's hammer. Not the case. Ryu cleaves enemies with brilliant speed using this imposing new weapon. The other weapon are a pair of tri-clawed gloves. Yes, that's right, Ryu becomes Wolverine. As you'd expect, the gloves allow for quick attacks that are up close and very personal. Of course, the gloves have almost no range, which will likely prove a disadvantage against some enemies.

After dispatching many nameless ninja, Ryu comes across the military faction, which proved troublesome in the last game. Well, if you found them difficult before, it looks like they will be even tougher in Ninja Gaiden 2. Two military types were shown in the demo. We saw the return of the RPG-toting grunts and the standard submachine gun-carrying foot soldiers. The RPGs appear about as challenging as in the past, but now have a gorgeous smoke plume that rivals Lost Planet for visual awe. It's the foot soldiers that were the most improved. These guys are brutal now and take no mercy on Ryu. Multiple times in the demo, the foot soldier knocked Ryu to the ground and unloaded a full clip into his chest.
To deal with tougher foes, Ryu uses one of his new Ninpo. What is essentially a Tornado Ninpo, the new magic power sweeps up enemies and debris, flinging them around. The tornado also picks up the abandoned limbs on the ground, so arms and heads fly through the air. It's sick. Wonderfully sick.

Selecting weapons and Ninpo should be easier in NG 2. Where you used to have to pause and go to a menu to switch weapons, you can now do so on the fly. It looks like you will use the D-Pad to scroll through Ninpo and weapons. With the action moving as fast as it does in Ninja Gaiden, you probably won't be able to juggle an enemy with one weapon, switch to another and finish them off. But at least you won't have to kill the flow of the game altogether by going to a menu screen to switch weapons between fights.

After finishing off the military contingent, Ryu continues deeper into the city. Two winged demons, easily twice Ryu's size, appear. They are both dead within five seconds. No sooner does the second body fall then we are faced with our first boss battle. There's a rumbling and then the boss appears. It's a large creature just as much spider as it is man. It's hideous and it means business. And that's where the demo ends.

The demo was just a taste of Ninja Gaiden 2. No wall-running or other acrobatic feats were shown. From what was displayed, it appears NG2 won't stray too far from the original's formula -- lots of arena-style combat and larger-than-life boss battles. In many ways it is more of the same. But that's more of the same awesomeness.

Ninja Gaiden 2 ships exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2008.

Halo 3? Who cares! I want NG2!!! 8)

#160 Godot Napisany 15 września 2007 - 12:16

Godot

Everyone has a price!

• Forumowicze
  • 23 619 Postów:
slicznie, a teraz to ladnie stresc albo przetlumacz bo to polskie forum i nie wszyscy sa anglojezyczni... takie zasady

#161 Raiot Napisany 15 września 2007 - 12:17

Raiot

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 947 Postów:
Ok,czas...

#162 Gość__* Napisany 15 września 2007 - 12:42

Gość__*
  • Goście
Hmm, NG2 może ostro zarządzić - podejście "bardziej gore" już na shotach rozkłada, a jak ta jucha będzie ładnie tryskać, to piknie. O system to chyba nie ma się co martwić, jeno ten wyższy poziom trudności mnie trochę zastanawia? Jeszcze trudniej niż w NG? Holi fak...

#163 PomezZ Napisany 15 września 2007 - 12:55

PomezZ

Dante

• Forumowicze
  • 1 674 Postów:

slicznie, a teraz to ladnie stresc albo przetlumacz bo to polskie forum i nie wszyscy sa anglojezyczni... takie zasady

Ja streszczę króciutko:

Gra będzie ZAJEBYSTA :ninja: style :ninjadance:

#164 Gość__* Napisany 15 września 2007 - 18:38

Gość__*
  • Goście
^^ Mam podobne odczucia :), jednak zastanawiam sie czy nie przesadzono z brutalnoscia. Nie mam nic przeciwko latajacym flakom w UT2004, czy karykaturalnym dekapitacjom rodem z GTA ale tutaj poziom realizmu jest jednak baaaardzo wysoki. Czy aby nie przesadzili :hmmm:

#165 Gość__* Napisany 15 września 2007 - 19:05

Gość__*
  • Goście
Jakiego realizmu? Chyba nad-realizmu. Przeciez w rzeczywistosci tak sie krew nie leje.

#166 Gość__* Napisany 15 września 2007 - 21:27

Gość__*
  • Goście

Gra będzie ZAJEBYSTA :ninja: style

Hehe rządzisz ale jakby nie patrzeć masz absolutną rację.

#167 Gość__* Napisany 15 września 2007 - 22:53

Gość__*
  • Goście

Jakiego realizmu? Chyba nad-realizmu. Przeciez w rzeczywistosci tak sie krew nie leje.

No to tym bardziej :))
Jednak powoli zaczynam sie do tego przekonywac, w koncu w Kill Billu jest podobnie :skacze:

#168 Raiot Napisany 16 września 2007 - 15:12

Raiot

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 947 Postów:
http://www.gamespot.... ... entation-1

Itagaki o NG2 .

+ jakiś nowy materiał na rynku.

Go to Media and Entertainment>Game Videos>Gaming Community Videos>Bringing it Home to find it. I think it's called TGS 2007: XBOX Press Briefing 3.

#169 Gość__* Napisany 16 września 2007 - 15:57

Gość__*
  • Goście
Nie idzie tego sciagnac - "Ten element nie jest dostepny z biezacej lokalizacji" :sciana:

#170 Raiot Napisany 16 września 2007 - 16:16

Raiot

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 947 Postów:
Za jakiś czas możliwe że filmiki będzie na yotube. Więc czas... ;)

#171 Crakeers Napisany 16 września 2007 - 16:17

Crakeers

Pikachu

• Narybek
  • 57 Postów:
Ladies and Gentelmans, please welcome NG2 demo video captures:

http://gamersyde.com/news_5057_en.html

:ninjadance:

#172 Texz Napisany 16 września 2007 - 16:23

Texz

1985 AI Bot

• Forumowicze
  • 29 557 Postów:
Gdyby nie HD, napisałbym jedynie "Playstation 2" i zamknął przeglądarkę...

Graficznie póki co nie gniecie...

#173 Gość__* Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:06

Gość__*
  • Goście
Pod wzgledem graficznym (na tych screenach) słabiutko. Otoczenie strasznie biedne x_X

#174 Raiot Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:17

Raiot

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 947 Postów:
Zgadza sie....

http://www.youtube.com/v/E2NuTYm3LOM

#175 Gość__* Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:47

Gość__*
  • Goście
Pamietajcie, ze to jest wersja alpha. Finalna gra bedzie na 100% wygladala o wiele lepiej.

Jest rzez i to sie liczy poki co :ninja:

#176 Gość__* Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:56

Gość__*
  • Goście
Na cuda nie liczyłbym. Materiały które prezentuje Tecmo w zasadzie wyglądają tak samo we wczesnej fazie jak i ukończonej np. słynne 15% DoA4.

Ale co tam. Gameplayem NG pozamiata każdy tytuł konkurencji jedynie Devil niewiele stępuje NG. Moim skromnym zdaniem.

#177 Raiot Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:56

Raiot

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 947 Postów:
http://www.gamersyde...am_4521_en.html

Lepsza jakość , system walki miazga , grafa tak sobie . Jak kolega słusznie zauważył wersja alpha .

#178 MaxVarEmreis Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:58

MaxVarEmreis

Cochliomyia hominivorax

• Forumowicze
  • 9 974 Postów:

Pamietajcie, ze to jest wersja alpha. Finalna gra bedzie na 100% wygladala o wiele lepiej.

Alpha sralpa. Dla mnie takie gadanie to marketingowa papka. Taka sama jak gadanie w ilu procentach gra jest ukonczona ( ostatnio z % przeszli na alphy i bety....) Napewno jest czas na poprawe, ale nie liczyłbym na jakiś dramatyczny skok. Trzeba podchodzic do tego trzezwo.

Jest rzez i to sie liczy poki co :ninja:

To napewno. Na monotonie i brak akckcji nie ma co psioczyć.

#179 TomisH Napisany 16 września 2007 - 17:59

TomisH

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 290 Postów:
Fajnie, ze jak wyjmuje kosę z ciała przeciwnika, to też trupem targa.

#180 Gość__* Napisany 16 września 2007 - 18:03

Gość__*
  • Goście

Alpha sralpa. Dla mnie takie gadanie to marketingowa papka. Taka sama jak gadanie w ilu procentach gra jest ukonczona ( ostatnio z % przeszli na alphy i bety....) Napewno jest czas na poprawe, ale nie liczyłbym na jakiś dramatyczny skok. Trzeba podchodzic do tego trzezwo.

Święta racja

A ja na Devila 4 narzekałem.

Dlaczego tylko ta kosa i kosa w gemaplayu. Gdzie miecze?