http://www.tyrannygame.com/

Ten post był edytowany przez Spuczan dnia: 16 marca 2016 - 03:50

#2 xell Napisany 16 marca 2016 - 11:35

xell

Flawless Cowboy

• Forumowicze
  • 21 316 Postów:
Myślałem, że temat o działalności Ryana na forum :cf:

Supcio news, cieszę się, że po Filarach powstają kolejne giereczki na tym silniku :tak:

#3 kostek Napisany 16 marca 2016 - 20:06

kostek

radical

• Forumowicze
  • 2 255 Postów:

To dobra informacja, ale ten teaser jakoś mnie nie zachęcił. Czekam na kolejne informacje.

#4 Spuczan Napisany 23 marca 2016 - 09:02

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

http://kotaku.com/ob...eady-1766448765

Let’s get this out of the way upfront: Tyranny is not Pillars of Eternity 2. It’s a different animal, a decidedly more sinister one. But the gulf between them is more than skin-deep.

After dozens of hours, I still haven’t finished Obsidian’s classic PC RPG revival, Pillars of Eternity. Don’t get me wrong: it’s great. It’s just a bit overwhelming sometimes, the sort of game it’s hard to get back into after you’ve taken a break. There are so many (very interesting) intertwining systems, and so many grunting, agonized lore dumps.

Tyranny strikes me as a more direct sort of game. I got to see about 30 minutes of it during a behind-closed-doors GDC presentation last week, and nearly everything about it—the premise, the progression, the combat—feels honed, sharpened.

Here are the highlights of what I saw:
  • The premise is interesting. In Tyranny’s world, the bad guys already beat up the good guys, ate their lunch, and hung them from the flagpole. Then they hung them the normal way. You play as the Fatebinder, a Judge Dredd type who works for the Overlord, Kyros. You roam a wounded land administering your own form of justice, meddling in the affairs of major factions as you see fit. Some people respect you. Others fear you. Others hate you. Do with that information as you will. It’s not the most revolutionary RPG premise ever, but it’s a cool twist on typical good-vs-evil shenanigans.
  • You don’t have to pick a character class. Progression is classless, which means that your character can learn and get better at any ability by performing it a bunch—and not that it’s an inconsiderate, pompous individual with no respect for the enchanting sport of badminton. Tyranny is kinda like The Elder Scrolls series, in that respect. This extends to persuasion options in conversation as well. Basically, Obsidian wants you to be able to play your way without having to fret that you might have made a “wrong” decision. It doesn’t hurt that “right” decisions include rogue-wizards and wise-cracking barbarians, either.
  • Factions are front and central. If you’ve played basically any other Obsidian game ever, you might have come away with a sneaking suspicion that they think faction systems are kinda alright. Maybe. In the demo I saw, things were completely different in a city called Plainsgate depending on which factions the Fatebinder had befriended and which ones he’d pissed off. In one save, Obsidian had him allied with The Scarlet Chorus, one of Overlord Kyros’ allies in the war. They wanted me to go into town and free a Beastman so as to potentially ally with the nearby Beastman faction. The villagers of Plainsgate, however, hated that idea. They blamed the Beastmen for recent murders and wanted justice. Ultimately, Obsidian had the Fatebinder work with The Scarlet Chorus to aid the Beastman as a crowd of glowering villagers bellowed at us. It was tense. Then Obsidian loaded another save in which the Fatebinder was working with a different faction. This time, the Scarlet Chorus hated him, leading to a couple combat encounters, and the ultimate goal was to kill the subdued Beastman. Obsidian said there were a ton of other ways that scene could’ve played out, too.
  • It’s smart in little ways. Here are just a few: 1) To mitigate problems in other classless RPGs, dialogues give you the same amount of experience as combat. 2) You get combo attacks with companions, and you get the best ones for having them either love you as much as possible or hate your guts. 3) You also get special attack options based on which factions you’ve allied with. 4) Decisions you’ll make near the beginning of the game alter the state of the world. In one save, Plainsgate was damaged, but stable. In another, there was a massive fissure running through the center of it, and villagers had taken to calling the place Halfgate.

I’m pretty into what I’ve seen of Tyranny so far, but the usual disclaimer applies: It was a directed demo and is therefore not necessarily indicative of what the final game will be like. It could turn out completely different. It could be terrible. We’ll see. On the upside, Tyranny isn’t far off. It’ll be out sometime in 2016.

#5 Spuczan Napisany 26 marca 2016 - 21:04

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

http://www.usgamer.n...t-and-sanctuary

"AXE OF THE BLOOD GOD: Nadia and guest John Learned join Kat to discuss Salt & Sanctuary from the point of a view of both a Dark Souls fan and a non-fan. Then director Brian Heins answers questions about Obsidian's new RPG."

#6 Spuczan Napisany 23 czerwca 2016 - 19:35

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

#7 Spuczan Napisany 16 lipca 2016 - 17:02

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

#8 Spuczan Napisany 18 sierpnia 2016 - 19:36

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

http://www.eurogamer...a-o-swiecie-gry

Nowy materiał wideo od twórców Tyranny opowiada o świecie gry

#9 cwany-lis Napisany 06 października 2016 - 15:42

cwany-lis

dobrze rokujący pisarz

• Forumowicze
  • 23 567 Postów:

podobają mi się założenia świata przedstawionego - zagram na pewno

#10 Spuczan Napisany 14 października 2016 - 13:16

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

Premiera 10 listopada 2016.

#11 Eldarion Napisany 14 października 2016 - 13:18

Eldarion

Sephiroth

• Forumowicze
  • 2 116 Postów:

szkoda że tylko cyfrówka :(

#12 Eldarion Napisany 20 października 2016 - 11:49

Eldarion

Sephiroth

• Forumowicze
  • 2 116 Postów:

Będzie wersja pudełkowa :pijak:

http://www.eurogamer...rsji-pudelkowej

najlepsze to cena - taka sama jak najtańsza wersja cyfrowa :)

2VzqqQs.jpg

Ten post był edytowany przez Eldarion dnia: 20 października 2016 - 12:05

#13 Spuczan Napisany 20 października 2016 - 12:24

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

DAY ONE!

#14 kostek Napisany 20 października 2016 - 19:59

kostek

radical

• Forumowicze
  • 2 255 Postów:

I super. Pewnie kupię. Mam nadzieję, że fabuła będzie lepsza od tej, która była w POE.

Ten post był edytowany przez kostek dnia: 20 października 2016 - 20:00

#15 xell Napisany 20 października 2016 - 20:20

xell

Flawless Cowboy

• Forumowicze
  • 21 316 Postów:
Wygląda na to, ze kupienie fizycznej kopii to najtańsza alternatywa. Ciekawe tylko, czy gra jest DRM-free czy jest z kluczem na steama. Paradoksalnie wolałbym tę drugą opcję bo nie mam w domu żadnego napędu optycznego :olo:

#16 kostek Napisany 21 października 2016 - 09:24

kostek

radical

• Forumowicze
  • 2 255 Postów:

Wydawca jest ten sam, więc podejrzewam, że będzie tak samo jak w POE - kod w pudełku.

Ten post był edytowany przez kostek dnia: 21 października 2016 - 09:25

#17 Rudolf Napisany 02 listopada 2016 - 19:50

Rudolf

Rumfer

• Forumowicze
  • 5 734 Postów:

Ultima i Empik mają promocję i gierka lata po 129 (z możliwym odbiorem własnym). Ja już zamówiłem i czekam do 10  ^_^

Ten post był edytowany przez Rudolf dnia: 02 listopada 2016 - 19:52

#18 Spuczan Napisany 02 listopada 2016 - 20:34

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:
Na GryMel i eMag giereczka w edycji specjalnej kosztuje 119 zł :cebula:

#19 Starh Napisany 02 listopada 2016 - 20:40

Starh

Demigod

• Forumowicze
  • 6 073 Postów:

To premiera już 10 :o

#20 Rudolf Napisany 02 listopada 2016 - 20:45

Rudolf

Rumfer

• Forumowicze
  • 5 734 Postów:

Na GryMel i eMag giereczka w edycji specjalnej kosztuje 119 zł :cebula:

W U i Empiku też specjalna. Dodatkowo do Ultimy mam 5 minut z buta, więc :olo:

#21 Spuczan Napisany 06 listopada 2016 - 15:42

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

#22 Spuczan Napisany 07 listopada 2016 - 18:50

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

H   Y   P   E   !   !   !

H   Y   P   E   !   !   !

#23 kostek Napisany 07 listopada 2016 - 19:52

kostek

radical

• Forumowicze
  • 2 255 Postów:

Ja ciągle jestem jeden klik od zamówienia tej wersji. 115zł to dobry deal. 

edit. Aha, czyli jednak jest też wersja pudełkowa zwykła. Trzeba polować na kolekcjonerkę.

Ten post był edytowany przez kostek dnia: 07 listopada 2016 - 20:25

#24 Rudolf Napisany 07 listopada 2016 - 20:42

Rudolf

Rumfer

• Forumowicze
  • 5 734 Postów:
Tańszej wersji niż fizyczna nie ma, co tu się zastanawiać. Pokazy systemu walki wyglądają świetnie, gra prezentuje się fantastycznie,jeśli chodzi o oprawę graficzną + Obsidian, no można bardziej day1 niż to? :olo:

Ten post był edytowany przez Rudolf dnia: 07 listopada 2016 - 20:44

#25 Schrodinger Napisany 07 listopada 2016 - 21:38

Schrodinger

• Moderatorzy
  • 65 972 Postów:

Podobno gierka krótsza niż pilarsy 

#26 Rudolf Napisany 07 listopada 2016 - 21:42

Rudolf

Rumfer

• Forumowicze
  • 5 734 Postów:

Izometrycznego RPGa na 60h co najmniej  to ja nawet nie chcę   :uff:  Ponoć mocno skondensowane to jest i ma mieć ogromne replay value (w co jestem w stanie uwierzyć).

#27 Spuczan Napisany 08 listopada 2016 - 18:08

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

Jeżeli nie chcesz sobie psuć zabawy nie oglądaj!

#28 Schrodinger Napisany 08 listopada 2016 - 18:12

Schrodinger

• Moderatorzy
  • 65 972 Postów:
To dla mnie za drogie ale pillarsy mają jakąś fajną zaskakująca fabułę bo bym pogral w coś jak już zrobię master rejsa w domu

#29 fingus Napisany 08 listopada 2016 - 18:17

fingus

proud gaymer

• Moderatorzy
  • 35 905 Postów:
Filary chyba wyjdą na konsole? A Tranny?

#30 Spuczan Napisany 08 listopada 2016 - 18:40

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 040 Postów:

Na konsole ma wyjść Torment: Tides of Numenera. Skąd masz info, że Pillars of Eternity kiedykolwiek pojawi się na konsolkach drogi fingusie?

https://www.google.p... be on consoles

http://www.gamefaqs....ernity/72533941

https://forums.obsid...onsole-version/

http://www.digitalsp...-says-obsidian/

http://gry.onet.pl/w...pomnijcie/p4z3r

Inne z tagami: