Newsy o D2 od Kotaku i jeszcze jakiegoś gościa, można brać za pewnik bo póki co zawsze mieli racje:
- Destiny 2, the currently unannounced 2017 sequel to Destiny, is coming to PC in addition to Xbox One and PS4, according to several sources
- We also hear that Bungie aims to make Destiny 2 feel like an entirely new game rather than a Taken King-style expansion
- The Taken King was a reboot for Destiny 1 to fix small things. This is the overhaul to fix big things
- “play-in destinations”—a new activity model that will revamp how Destiny’s world functions. The plan, from what I’ve heard, is for Destiny 2's planet areas to feel more populated with towns, outposts, and quests that are more interesting than the patrol missions you can get in Destiny.
- Major narrative changes are on board for D2. Both in terms of plot direction, pacing & structure. Major focus is going to be on the Cabal & Saturn. Saturn is a playspace is set to be bigger than all of the playspaces currently implemented in the game combined. This is in large part of the scale of playspaces being redesigned, so it'll be both bigger & denser with activities
- New races & factions are planned. No idea on whats happening with regards to classes however. New enemies within factions are also going to be introduced
Hard reset na plus,jednak jestem pewien, że coś tam dadzą weteranom (emblem olo). Wersja na PC pewnie będzie w 60 klatach i liczę, że Niemcy i inni wymiatacze tam pójdą