Skocz do zawartości

Kameo: Elements of Power

• Zaloguj się by odpowiedzieć
278 odpowiedzi na ten temat

#151 Gość__* Napisany 31 października 2005 - 18:10

Gość__*
  • Goście

A mnie GBTG sie podobał ....co prawda nie byl to banjo ale nie powiem że czas spędzony przy niej uważam za stracony.Mam tylko nadzieje że Kameo bedzie starym RARE a nie kolejnym eksperymentem,który jednym przypasi a innym nie.

Mnie zawiodło Blast Corps. Jak dla mnie crap.

#152 MaxVarEmreis Napisany 04 listopada 2005 - 20:22

MaxVarEmreis

Cochliomyia hominivorax

• Forumowicze
  • 9 974 Postów:
Nowy filmik
52 mega
10 mega

#153 Ney Napisany 05 listopada 2005 - 10:46

Ney

Paskudny Nerdzioch

• Forumowicze
  • 8 248 Postów:
Mialem szczescie wczoraj zagrac w Kameo Na londynskim "thebestofstuff" show i dla mnie ta gra jest poprostu niesamowita.Grafika jest plynniutka i PRZECUDOWNA - chyba kazdy element otoczenia sie rusza,wszystko jest takie kolorowe i zywe ze achhhhh...Muzyka to osmy cud swiata i niestety tylko grywalnosc odstaje lekko (LEKKO!!!) od idealnej calosci.Samo poruszanie sie Kameo jest troszeczke dretwe (albo to takie moje tylko wrazenie - ale fakt jest faktem ze do Linka to jej troche brakuje) ale juz walka jest swietna.Brakowalo mi takich gier na Xboxa i moim zdaniem jest to idealny obok PDZ tytul na swieta z X360...

#154 Gość__* Napisany 05 listopada 2005 - 10:59

Gość__*
  • Goście
Pozazdroscic tylko... :) No z tego co widzialem na filmikach to Kameo nie rusza sie az tak dobrze jakbym tego chciał...Oj, Ney Ty to masz dobrze :P

#155 xell Napisany 05 listopada 2005 - 13:54

xell

Flawless Cowboy

• Forumowicze
  • 21 375 Postów:
Ney - jaki level jest na standach w Londynie? W USA jest Thorn's Castle i wg BlibBlima (ten od xboxyde) MS dał dupy z wyborem poziomu ponoć jeden z tych mniej imponujących. Jeśli grałeś w ten level, to chyba będzie już tylko lepiej :wink:

[Mielu]

#156 Ney Napisany 07 listopada 2005 - 12:05

Ney

Paskudny Nerdzioch

• Forumowicze
  • 8 248 Postów:
No to chyba ten sam level jest - taki ciemny zamek.Wyglada i tak niesamowcie...i ta muzyka...:)

#157 TomisH Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 14:04

TomisH

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 290 Postów:
Panowie z ign od wczoraj maja swoją, sklepową kopię Kameo. Tekst niestety tylko na Insiderze...
Dodany obrazek
Dodany obrazek

A tu filmiki jeszcze z GC ;)
http://media.cube.ig...571/vids_1.html

#158 Danteusz Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 14:28

Danteusz

Alpha Male!

• Administratorzy
  • 32 897 Postów:
Co to za czarny pasek pod płytą?

#159 ACZ Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 14:31

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 206 Postów:

#160 Gość__* Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 14:37

Gość__*
  • Goście
To zabezpieczenie anty-złodziejskie stosowane w sklepach :lol:

#161 Ryo-San Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 15:24

Ryo-San

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 957 Postów:

Tekst niestety tylko na Insiderze...

no to wklejamy; )

Kameo Finally Arrives
After a long and arduous road, but today we picked up the retail copy of the morphing princess.
by David Clayman

November 8, 2005 - Rarely does a game span four consoles and still come to fruition. Most recently touted as one of the premier launch titles for Xbox 360, this game has a long and strange history. Some editors figured it would never see the light of day but today we went out to our local mall and, lo and behold, rows of shiny new Kameo 360 copies lined the shelves behind the counter.
It's a strange thing for a game to show up before the console itself, but after waiting so many years for this game we decided to pick up a copy even though we don't have a console to play it on. Now that the game is finally in our hands we decided to take a look back at its long and sordid history.
Originally known as a Nintendo 64 project, Kameo made its first appearance back at back at E3 2001. Rare surprised us with the announcement that it had secretly been working on a role-playing adventure with elements that reminded us a lot of Pokemon. You see, Kameo didn't just change into different creatures -- she captured them and summoned them in battle just like the popular card battle game. As the fairy princess traversed the world she would point a device at creatures around her and play a psychedelic mini-game to trap them in a bubble. Looking back at our coverage, one of the features highlighted by a bullet point was: capture, train, and command up to 60 creatures.

When we first saw the game, we were struck by the beauty of the animation. The way Kameo's lizard form animated when scaling a wall, the flying creatures, and the whole transformation gameplay concept looked like a whole lot of fun. The game also used to have a "capture" element, where you'd try to catch creatures, but the capture mechanics felt weak and unintuitive.

-Peer Schneider covered Kameo on GameCube many eons ago.

Check out the original GameCube videos. The video entitled "Failing to catch the beasts" shows the creature capture mini-game in action. The movie called "Amazing promo footage" shows the fairy calling out her animal friends to help her in battle. Below are some of the original GameCube screens.
The original GameCube game was expected sometime in 2002 but instead of launching a game Rare had much bigger news in September of that year. At Microsoft's X02 event they confirmed that MS had purchased Rare Ltd. for 375 million dollars. The announcement trailer included appearances by Banjo, Kameo, Joanna Dark and Conker. At the time, no one had any idea that many of these characters would be appearing on Microsoft's second console. Especially since the orginal announcement included information that the deal between Rare and Microsoft will yield five games over the next two years including Kameo, Perfect Dark 2 and games from the racing, platformer and shooting categories. Considering Rare's development pace, it should have been obvious to everyone that this tall order might take a bit more time than originally planned.

Fun Fact: Also announced at X02: You will be able to train Tyrannosaurus Rex in Peter Molyneux' B.C.

Things were looking bleak at E3 2003. The game had made a transition from an animal collection adventure to a platformer with puzzle elements but it wasn't looking much better than the conceptual builds we witnessed on GameCube. Over a year passed before we received our next dosage of Rare's transforming action adventure game and E3 2004 brought us a pleasant surprise. The textures and graphics had received a major upgrade and the art style was looking a little more grown up. One thing that remained the same was the simple control scheme that had carried over from the original GameCube layout. This is the same setup you'll see on 360 making the game incredibly accessibly due to the fact that combat relies almost only on the triggers. See some of the original Xbox screen shots below.
I remember after E3 2004, we came away with a hefty demo of Kameo for Xbox. I wasn't too hot on the game, but I knew the readers were interested. So, every few days I'd pop it in and goof around with it for a bit. Then Microsoft called to tell me any coverage we had proposed on Kameo was off, because the game was "no longer in production for Xbox."

My response went something like, "But, I've played like half the game, what the hell are you talking about?" I still have that preview build. Every once in a while I look at it longingly and think of what could have been. Then I drink myself into a brief coma.

-Hillary Goldstein recently covered Kameo on Xbox.

Then in November of 2004 the inevitable happened. The platformer known as Kameo that was originally scheduled for a 2005 release was pushed back indefinitely. The complete message from Rare was:

Here's one you didn't see coming! After a lot of thought and discussion, Rare and Microsoft Game Studios have decided to push back the launch of Kameo: Elements of Power in order to incorporate several changes and new features (some minor, some not so minor).

Its Finally Here!?
Of course, one not so minor part of the announcement was the fact that the game was being moved to the Xbox 360, although at that time the console was only a twinkle in J Allard's eye. Fast forward to Microsoft's crazy marketing blitz for E3 2005 and Kameo slowly became one of the center pieces in the 360 launch lineup.

At TGS 2005 the game revealed itself to be one of the most promising 360 titles on the horizon. The lead designer, George Andreas, looked back on the lifespan of his project with humor and a hint of exhaustion. He told us that he was grateful to finally see a game that he'd been trying to make a reality come to fruition.

Now, much like SSX for the PS2 launch it looks like Kameo has arrived at retail outlets before the console itself. Besides seeing the final box design for 360 games (its a light translucent green) we were also privy to the final game specs given in the instruction manual.

Cooperative play can be unlocked on select levels by beating them in the single player game. Co-op is solely an offline split screen affair and Player 1 is responsible for all of the game settings.

Players can travel back to previous stages via the "Chamber of Living Portraits" at the heart of the Elfin palace. By replaying levels for a higher score gamers can unlock new outfits and more.

Battle points are awarded for killing trolls. There are three types of bonuses that multiply Battle Points. Carnage is awarded for every kill, Brutal is awarded for every one-hit kill, and Frenzy is when players kill enemies in quick succession.

Kameo can enter shops that offer objects that are not required to complete quests but can be helpful.

Kameo should not be brushed aside as an upgraded Xbox game. After getting a deeper look at the title and actually playing a bit for ourselves, the game is shaping up as to be an excellent launch title. It has accessible yet deep gameplay and a campaign that will last hardcore gamers 20 hours not counting side quests. The levels we witnessed included a battle atop an armada of airships, an underwater encounter with submarines, and a boss battle against a hammer wielding metal plated giant. Kameo has been many years in the making, but from what we've seen at TGS it should be worth the wait

-David Clayman is covering Kameo: Elements of Power for 360 as you are reading this.

i dodatkowa fotka
Dodany obrazek

#162 BeSOS Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 16:44

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
tak se obejrzałem filmik co Tomisz dał linka i animacja kameo o wiele lepsza :]
takie małe spostrzeżenie;]
Pudło ładne, ładna płytka....jak cały Xbox360 :tak:

#163 Gość__* Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 21:48

Gość__*
  • Goście
Fajna instrukcja :mrgreen: z reszta pudelko tez niczego sobie. Ach.. jak ja sie juz nie moge doczekac rozfoliowania takiego pudeleczka

#164 BeSOS Napisany 09 listopada 2005 - 21:53

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
Dodany obrazek

Dodany obrazek

:wink:

#165 BeSOS Napisany 11 listopada 2005 - 12:48

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
a tutaj ciekawy bonus - rzekoma recka jakiegoś kolesia co niby miał okazje grac :]

IMO fake, ale przeczytać zawsze można :]

http://www.gamespot.... ... ?id=194722

#166 Ryo-San Napisany 11 listopada 2005 - 12:49

Ryo-San

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 957 Postów:
no no jaka obszerna recka..a ile sie mozna z niej dowiedziec..chyba wiecej sie mozna z filmikow dowiedziec niz z tej pseudo recki :o

#167 Ganon Napisany 11 listopada 2005 - 13:28

Ganon

Dante

• Forumowicze
  • 1 362 Postów:

a tutaj ciekawy bonus - rzekoma recka jakiegoś kolesia co niby miał okazje grac :]

IMO fake, ale przeczytać zawsze można :]

Taka recke, to ja na podstawie filmikow tez bym naskrobal :]. A ten dziad to pewnie nawet trailerow na oczy nie widzial;] No i kawalek o tym, jak to jego ojczulek pracuje w M$;]

#168 TomisH Napisany 11 listopada 2005 - 13:37

TomisH

Viewtiful Joe

• Forumowicze
  • 1 290 Postów:
A to czarne to zabezbieczenie, żeby ze sklepu nie wynieśli ;)

#169 Ryo-San Napisany 11 listopada 2005 - 14:33

Ryo-San

Nightmare

• Forumowicze
  • 957 Postów:
jak widac IGN wyniosł :o :skacze: szacun

#170 BeSOS Napisany 11 listopada 2005 - 14:38

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
ale wy się znacie, wynocha mi stąd jak takie niesamowite historie chcecie tu tworzyć :] to zabezpieczenie się wyłacza kiedy kasjer tym czymś do pudełka dotknie o_O xD

[Mielu]

#171 Voo Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 10:29

Voo

• Forumowicze
  • 691 Postów:
RECENZJA GAMESPOT 8.7/10

w zasadzie same pochwały i 9-ki dla wszystkich elementów, ocenę zaniza długość gry

#172 Gość__* Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 12:48

Gość__*
  • Goście
1UP.com 7.0/10
IGN 8.4
Spodziewałem sie lepszych ocen.

#173 Ney Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 12:54

Ney

Paskudny Nerdzioch

• Forumowicze
  • 8 248 Postów:
Na IGN Kameo dostalo jeszcze mniej - 8.4 (chociaz tam jest to jako "impressive").Ale jesli wedlug nich Kameo ma grafike na 8.0 (nawet patrzac pod kontem mozliwosci X360) to ja juz nic wiem...Moze specjalnie zanizaja ocene za to zeby ludzie patrzac na ta gre mowili "zobacz jakie to piekne a to przeciez grafika tylko na 8":)?

#174 Voo Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 13:23

Voo

• Forumowicze
  • 691 Postów:
8.4 czy 8.7 to przecież bardzo dobre oceny

#175 BeSOS Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 15:04

BeSOS

RYJ

• Forumowicze
  • 24 781 Postów:
w sumie 9 sie nie spodziewałem, a 8.4/7 to i tak swietna ocena...wiec grę tak czy inaczej sprawdzę :] Tymbardziej, że 'zgnojone' Jet Force Gemini od rare też bardzo mi sie podobało :]

#176 Gość__* Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 15:15

Gość__*
  • Goście
No niestety spodziewałem się HITu na miarę Banjo czy Conker. Ocena poniżej 9/10 to zdecydowanie za mało, zważywszy na czas produkcji. :?

#177 ACZ Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 15:24

ACZ

Samiec Alfa

• Reformatorzy
  • 36 206 Postów:

#178 Ganon Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 15:54

Ganon

Dante

• Forumowicze
  • 1 362 Postów:
No jednak ja myslalem, ze Kameo bedzie celowac tak w 9. No coz, zawiodlem sie, bywa. A co do grafiki, to nie liczy sie tylko wykonanie, ale rowniez ilosc postaci na ekranie, czy to, ze do kazdego miejsca na horyzoncie mozna dotrzec. Osemka za wizualia moze i zasluzona, ale cenzurka koncowa nie bardzo;/

#179 Gość__* Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 15:56

Gość__*
  • Goście

Kameo wbrew pozorom nie ma wybitnej grafiki, jak na next-gen. Każdy się jarał, że są setki troli na ekranie. No sorry, ale tyle jednostek to widzimy na codzień w dopasionych kompach w rtsach.

No sorry Czesław, ale w pctowych rtsach to te jednostki nie wyglądają, jak trole w Kameo :skacze: Zresztą ja o grafice się wypowiem, jak zobacze to na swoim tiviku 8) Pozatym:

..drop-dead gorgeous visuals showcase the power of the xbox 360

..not to mention some of the most highly impressive, razor-sharp graphics you've ever seen..

While Kameo herself looks rather generic (..) the other characters she'll encounter and the environments she'll explore look marvelous.

Ciekawy jestem teraz ocen PDZ, bo jak to będą podobne oceny to Rare już się raczej nie odrodzi.
Średnia ocen Kameo na Gamerankings to narazie po reckach 4 serwisów wynosi 80,3%.
Naprawdę nie jest to dużo, jak na Rare. Ot, zwykły bardzo dobry platformer, ale nie wybitny.

O tym też się wypowiem dopiero, jak sprawdze tą grę(a sprawdzę na pewno).. ale ja bym nie powiedział, że z recki choćby na gamespocie wynika, iż jest to tylko bardzo dobry platformer.. zresztą gameplay został oceniony na 9, a to o czymś świadczy ;] Ot, cytacik:

Kameo is absolutely a great game for as long as it lasts (..) Kameo: Elements of Power sets a high standard for how stimulating, creative, and entertaining this classic blend of action and exploration can be on the Xbox 360.

Generalnie w recce czytamy o tym, że gra jest świetna, piękna i miodna.. i generalnie wszystko jest super, mamy dużo form, między którymi łatwo się przełączać, itd, itp.. wada, która jest w tekście często wymieniana to długość gry(główny wątek to tylko 8h).. ja narzekać nie będę, jeśli gameplay będzie faktycznie tak dobry.. bo pomimo tego, że Kameo to gra na 8 godzin to nie wiem, kiedy znajde czas na wszystkie te gry w święta.. pgr3, pdz i kameo o_O

#180 xell Napisany 15 listopada 2005 - 15:56

xell

Flawless Cowboy

• Forumowicze
  • 21 375 Postów:
Też liczyłem na lepsze oceny. no ale moze się jeszcze średnia podniesie, zwłaszcza że taki 1up potrafi być dość ekscentryczny w swoich ocenach