• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Ja przy Brawl'u bawiłem się przednio :foch:

#10 Malutki Napisany 27 grudnia 2011 - 10:22

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Who's up for a Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS roster rumor?

Here's what happens when you don't have any news coming in over the holidays. People start making up information! That's what I'm saying this roster leak for Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS is all about. I say fake, but what say you?!

King K Rool (Donkey Kong)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Ghirahim (Zelda)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Saki Amamiya (Sin and Punishment)
King Hippo (Punch Out)
Ridley (Metroid)
Prince Sable (Frogs the Bell Tolls)
Palutena (Kid Icarus)
Professor Layton (Professor Layton)
Megaman (Megaman)
Crystal (Star Fox)
Slime (Dragon Quest)
Shulk (Xenoblade)
Sonic (Sonic)

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=169085

#11 Pious Napisany 27 grudnia 2011 - 10:25

Pious

Demigod

• Forumowicze
  • 6 410 Postów:
Po co dawać takie ściemy? Przecież gołym okiem widać, że to plota, zresztą gra jest tak odległa, że nie ma szans na jakiekolwiek sensowne info. Byle Girahim był.

#12 Spuczan Napisany 27 grudnia 2011 - 10:32

Spuczan

Deity

• Forumowicze
  • 13 056 Postów:
Przeglądając poprzednią odsłonę na YT aż się dziwiłem, że ktoś mi tą grę polecał. Teraz sam jestem ciekawy co im z tego wyjdzie. NSSB w klimatach Mad World'a? Hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ale i tak wiem, że do tego nie dojdzie.

#13 ChrnoX Napisany 13 kwietnia 2012 - 09:02

ChrnoX

Pikachu

• Narybek
  • 56 Postów:
Przez benzadziejny online w Brawlu szybko zacząłem się nudzić, no i przy następnej części niech zrobią w końcu porządne sterowanie bo to z Brawla było po prostu tragiczne (gdzie się podziały czasy że człowiek mógł całą klawiszologie własnoręcznie sobie ustawiać?). Ciekawi mnie też czy ten cross-play będzie możliwy jedynie za pomocą samego pada od Wii U czy też bez problemu będzie można grać na TV (niby pytanie dość głupie ale po Ninny czasami wszystkiego można się spodziewać...)

#14 Malutki Napisany 28 kwietnia 2012 - 18:16

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Szykują się zmiany w nowym Smash Bros.
Change Coming to Super Smash Bros. Wii U, 3DS
Franchise creator Masahiro Sakurai gives us his early thoughts as he returns to Nintendo's blockbuster series.

Nintendo's Super Smash Bros. series has grown astronomically since it first debuted over a decade ago. Now considered one of the publisher's flagship franchises, the manic fighting series has more than quadrupled its playable roster, introduced characters from third party companies, featured a stage editor and even a robust, story-driven single-player campaign. Its latest installment, Super Smash Bros. Brawl is figuratively bursting at the seams with content. What, then, could franchise creator Masahiro Sakurai possibly do with the Wii U and 3DS versions?

I'm really just getting started on this so it's going to take time.
"As you noted, there is a certain dead end we come to if we just expand the volume of the game," Sakurai told me in a recent e-mail interview, clearly recognizing that simply adding more characters, items and stages wouldn't be enough. The Smash Bros. franchise, though repeatedly earning high praise from critics over its three entries, has effectively followed the same formula since its inception, evolving its style of play without shaking things up too much. So if merely expanding the idea isn't the only thing on Sakurai's mind... what is?

"I intend to change direction a little as we go," Sakurai said, indicating his desire to possbily find a new mechanic or idea to drive two new entries in the series. "The key to that's going to be its dual support for 3DS/Wii U."

Sakurai, as well as Nintendo global president Satoru Iwata, had previously acknowledged his interest in linking the 3DS and Wii U versions of the game, which were announced simultaneously at E3 2011. "I'm really just getting started on this so it's going to take time, but I'll come up with something that uses that link as the game's central axis, so I hope you're looking forward to it."

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/122/1223770p1.html

#15 Texz Napisany 28 kwietnia 2012 - 19:47

Texz

1985 AI Bot

• Forumowicze
  • 29 557 Postów:
Muszą zmieniać w końcu Sony od nich łapie pomysły, a tak będą milion lat za murzynami... ekhm, tzn. rodakami z Nintendo.

#16 Tawotnica Napisany 28 kwietnia 2012 - 21:37

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:
Powinien HAL zrobić po prostu dopakowanego Brawla z porządnym onlinem i dobra jest, a Sakurai kolejne nowe IP albo Icarusa na Wii U. Ten gość się marnuje przy kolejnym SSB

#17 Kaxi Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 09:06

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:

Dodany obrazek

Masahiro Sakurai

Hello, I'm Masahiro Sakurai, the director of the Super Smash Bros. series.

It's my personal belief that the only time a creative product really resonates is in that first moment when it's actually in front of you.

With that said, I've realized that if we keep the new Super Smash Bros. title's development structure secret, it'll only create more and more speculation, and I won't be able to develop the game with any freedom. That's why I've decided to announce this news right now, even though it's still very early on.

I would love to provide more information, but for now, I'm going to stay quiet until I have something solid to show you.

The project has just gotten started. Bear in mind that not only are we developing two titles simultaneously, but we announced the project before we even started actual development, so I'm afraid we will likely have to keep you waiting for quite a while. Please be patient.

Currently, the prototype prepared by NAMCO BANDAI Games and NAMCO BANDAI Studios' special team looks pretty good, and it's working great. In order to take advantage of the fact that there will be versions for two different systems, and to maximize and offer fun new gameplay elements, the entire team is going to work hard together. Thank you.

Dodany obrazek

Hello, everyone. I'm Masaya Kobayashi of NAMCO BANDAI Studios. I'm so honored to be able to join the Smash Bros. team--that globally popular series of which Japan is particularly proud—and to work alongside of Mr. Sakurai.

In order to make Mr. Sakurai proud, we will take on this project with NAMCO BANDAI's best staff! Yoshito Higuchi, the producer and the director of the "Tales" series, Tetsuya Akatsuka, producer and director of "Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.," the art director/sound director of the "SoulCalibur" series, the main development team staff from the "TEKKEN" series…and that's just for starters. All the top creators from NAMCO BANDAI are gathered here to create a never-before-seen dream team for this project. We will fully utilize our experience and knowledge in action/fighting game development, technical capability, and organizational strength, and we hereby promise you that we will develop the best and most powerful "Super Smash Bros." title ever! Don't miss it!

Representative works:

Masaya Kobayashi
"Ridge Racer" series
"We Ski" (Wii) series
"Go Vacation" (Wii)

Yoshito Higuchi
"SoulCalibur" series
"Tales of the Abyss"
"Tales of Vesperia"

Pozwoliłem sobie zacytować Tawotnicę z działu 3DS.

#18 Malutki Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 09:42

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Ciekawe jakie dodatkowe postacie zagoszczą w tej grze :hmmm:

#19 Kaxi Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 09:54

Kaxi

N+ Crew

• Forumowicze
  • 14 161 Postów:
Wszystkie:

Dodany obrazek

#20 Tawotnica Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 10:18

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:
a new challenger appears: Heihachi Mishima! To mniej lub bardziej potwierdza jakies cameo ze strony Bamco w SSB.

#21 Malutki Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 10:29

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Mitsurugi to podstawa :sir: . Bez niego Namco Bandai niech się nie pokazuje.

#22 Tawotnica Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 10:31

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:
znając Nintendo nie będzie pewnie ani Heihachiego, ani Mitsurugiego, ale za to będzie Pac-Man :cf:

#23 Malutki Napisany 22 czerwca 2012 - 10:36

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Pac- Man :trup:

#24 ChrnoX Napisany 08 lipca 2012 - 06:43

ChrnoX

Pikachu

• Narybek
  • 56 Postów:

znając Nintendo nie będzie pewnie ani Heihachiego, ani Mitsurugiego, ale za to będzie Pac-Man :cf:

Skoro Snake się pojawił w Brawlu to czemu Mitsurugi ma się nie pojawić? Ja tam liczę na jakąś parę postaci z Tales'ów ;] . A co do reszty to się zobaczy, mam tylko nadzieje że postacie które wybiorą będą w pełni pasować jak poprzednio w przeciwieństwie do tego klona Playstation All Stars Battle Royal który to jest z lepkiem wszystkiego co możliwe co wyszło na PS3 a połowa z nich nawet stylistycznie do siebie nie pasuje (bo przecież tak łatwiej i szybciej).

#25 Tawotnica Napisany 08 lipca 2012 - 11:57

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:

mam tylko nadzieje że postacie które wybiorą będą w pełni pasować jak poprzednio

no bo snake przecież do jigglypuffa pasował idealnie

#26 cybercotlet Napisany 08 lipca 2012 - 15:08

cybercotlet

Official Fullblox Master

• Forumowicze
  • 8 603 Postów:
Dodany obrazek
Patrząc na to myślę, że pac-man jest więcej jak pewny. Stawiam, że pojawią się jeszcze pewnie postacie z Tamagotchi :cf:

#27 Tawotnica Napisany 10 lipca 2012 - 21:26

Tawotnica

Samus Aran

• Moderatorzy
  • 15 116 Postów:
http://www.nowgamer....ved_harada.html

"We’re not really sure at this moment but when thinking of the playerbase who is playing Smash Bros, maybe Tekken characters is something they wouldn’t want, so I’ve been pulling back on that a bit. But I don’t know."

no a jak. Pac-man & Mametchi confirmed! Jeszcze Mappy i Mr. Driller mi przychodzą do głowy, ale kto by tam chciał zobaczyć kogoś z Tekkena czy SC.... :mellow:

#28 Likensmart Napisany 12 lipca 2012 - 01:33

Likensmart

Sub-Zero

• Forumowicze
  • 618 Postów:
Gon by pasował.

#29 Malutki Napisany 13 lipca 2012 - 17:19

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:

http://www.nowgamer....ved_harada.html

"We’re not really sure at this moment but when thinking of the playerbase who is playing Smash Bros, maybe Tekken characters is something they wouldn’t want, so I’ve been pulling back on that a bit. But I don’t know."

no a jak. Pac-man & Mametchi confirmed! Jeszcze Mappy i Mr. Driller mi przychodzą do głowy, ale kto by tam chciał zobaczyć kogoś z Tekkena czy SC.... :mellow:

Harada coś tam wspominał o bohaterach z serii Tales of i Gundam. Źle nie powinno być wszakże ostatnie słowo należy do Sakuraja.

Sakurai: Change of direction may be needed for next Smash Bros.

The last two games from Masahiro Sakurai, Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Kid Icarus: Uprising, packed in a ton of content.

Brawl featured a full single-player mode, a number of multiplayer modes/options, an “Event” mode, trophies and stickers to collect, and lots more. Uprising offered a considerable amount as well with its gem crafting, tons of achievements to clear, local and online multiplayer, and AR functionality.

Sakurai’s next game is a brand new Smash Bros. entry for Wii U and 3DS. Although these two titles will likely be crammed with a great deal of things to see and do much like his previous projects, Sakurai doesn’t seem to be concerned about quantity this time around. Instead, he believes “a change of direction may be what’s needed.”

When Nintendo Power asked about the difficulties in making a new Smash Bros. considering the amount of content included in previous games, Sakurai said:

“It isn’t a matter of ‘if the next game has 50 characters, that’ll be enough.’ There is a certain charm to games that have huge casts of playable characters, but they tend to have issues with game balance and it becomes very difficult to fine-tune each character and have them all feel distinctive…. In terms of quantity, we’ve probably already reached the limit of what’s feasible. I think a change of direction may be what’s needed.”

You can read up on Sakurai’s other Smash Bros. comments with Nintendo Power here.

http://nintendoeverything.com/92809/sakurai-change-of-direction-may-be-needed-for-next-smash-bros/

#30 Malutki Napisany 14 września 2012 - 14:06

Malutki

Master Chief

• Forumowicze
  • 2 508 Postów:
Być może bohaterka zawita w Smash Bros.

Hideki Kamiya
@PG_kamiya

Sounds fun. RT @JasBZ: Bayonetta characters in the next Smash Bros. is something that should happen

https://twitter.com/...589664021065728

Inne z tagami: